What is AVCrypt Ransomware?
AVCrypt Ransomware has been designed to corrupt files users have, so if this infection ever enters your computer, do not be surprised that files on your system are all locked. This infection specifically targets media files, i.e. it does not encrypt any system files, so your Windows will not be ruined. Unfortunately, there are not many ways to unlock those files. Ransomware infections seek to extract money from users, but it seems that AVCrypt Ransomware is still in development because the file it drops after the successful entrance contains only “lol n”. That is, there are no payment instructions, and, because of this, it is impossible to purchase the tool for decrypting files from cyber criminals behind this infection. Of course, this might soon change, i.e. it might be soon fixed. If the version demanding money has infiltrated your computer and you are told that you can only unlock files with the special tool that only the developer of the ransomware infection has, you should still not spend a cent on it. The smartest decision would be the immediate AVCrypt Ransomware removal.
What does AVCrypt Ransomware do?
You will find AVCrypt Ransomware installed on the system without your knowledge. Also, after its entrance, files on your computer will be locked. There will be + appended to all the names of these files, so there is no need to check them all to find out which files have been locked. The ransomware infection will also drop +HOW_TO_UNLOCK.txt to all encrypted files, but, as mentioned, it does not contain any payment instructions, which means that there is no way to unlock files. It might be possible to decrypt files with free decryption software or recover them all from a backup, but this should only be done after the full AVCrypt Ransomware removal. It is not a huge problem that you do not know how to uninstall AVCrypt Ransomware from the system because we will provide more information on how to erase it in the final paragraph.
How did AVCrypt Ransomware enter my computer?
We are not surprised at all that you have found AVCrypt Ransomware installed on your system without permission because this infection does not need permission to enter computers. Ransomware infections are usually spread via malicious email campaigns, but other distribution methods might be used to promote them too, e.g. cyber criminals might set Trojans to drop them on victims’ computers. In any event, it is a must to delete AVCrypt Ransomware as soon as possible because the longer it stays, the more problems will arise.
How do I remove AVCrypt Ransomware?
You must remove AVCrypt Ransomware from your computer because if it stays, your files will be in danger. There are two removal methods you can choose from to delete AVCrypt Ransomware. First, this infection can be deleted manually. In this case, you will need to perform all removal steps yourself. Second, you can erase the ransomware infection from the system with anti-malware software. Both methods are good, but the second one is more suitable for inexperienced users.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove AVCrypt RansomwareUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall AVCrypt Ransomware. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like AVCrypt Ransomware and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Delete AVCrypt Ransomware using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove AVCrypt Ransomware from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove AVCrypt Ransomware
Remove AVCrypt Ransomware from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete AVCrypt Ransomware
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete AVCrypt Ransomware from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete AVCrypt Ransomware from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.