How to remove .ccc File Extension Virus (delete .ccc File Extension Virus)
.ccc File Extension Virus is classified as a ransomware infection. It can slither into your system without your notice and corrupt your data. The parasite adds the .ccc extension to all files that it encrypts, which is why the ransomware is often referred to as the .ccc File Extension Virus.
However, you should know that it may also be detected under TeslaCrypt name, which is just an improved version of CryptoWall. The main purpose of the ransomware is to make money off of you. We suggest that you do not let that happen – do not waste your money on the cyber crooks and uninstall .ccc File Extension Virus as soon as you can.
How does .ccc File Extension Virus work?
.ccc File Extension Virus gets distributed through exploit kits that can be found on unreliable websites. It has been linked to Angler, Sweet Orange, Nuclear, and other exploit kits. Simply visiting a corrupted site could result in the infection. You may also accidentally acquire the malware by downloading spam email attachments or software bundles. Once the Virus gets installed, it starts the encryption process. It can encrypt photos, documents, videos, game files, presentations, and other important data.
After the malware completes the encryption, it presents you with a notification that informs you of the fact that your files have been encrypted by a strong encryption using RSA-2048. The message also states that the only way to decrypt them is by purchasing a private key. This key can be acquired through the TOR browser using Bitcoins. The price of the key may reach up to $500. Needless to say, there are absolutely no guarantees that after you make the payment, the cyber criminals will follow through on their promises and restore your data. In fact, that is highly unlikely. You should not waste your money in such a way. Instead, terminate .ccc File Extension Virus without hesitation and recover your data yourself.
How to remove .ccc File Extension Virus?
The sooner you eliminate .ccc File Extension Virus from your computer, the better. The only way to do that is to implement a powerful anti-malware utility. You can download the malware remover from our page. It will scan your computer, detect all component of the malicious infection, and remove .ccc File Extension Virus completely. In addition to .ccc File Extension Virus removal, you will also make sure that your PC stays protected from similar threats in the future. Unfortunately, after you delete .ccc File Extension Virus, your files will not be automatically restored. You can recover them from backup. If you do not have your data backed up, you can try to make use of one of the file decryption tools available online.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove .ccc File Extension VirusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall .ccc File Extension Virus. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like .ccc File Extension Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall .ccc File Extension Virus and related programs.
Remove .ccc File Extension Virus from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall .ccc File Extension Virus from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete .ccc File Extension Virus from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove .ccc File Extension Virus from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for .ccc File Extension Virus or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete .ccc File Extension Virus from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase .ccc File Extension Virus from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove .ccc File Extension Virus from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall .ccc File Extension Virus from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable .ccc File Extension Virus and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.