What is Storage.googleapis.com?
Storage.googleapis.com has nothing to do with Google even though it contains its name. Instead, this website is better known as an advertising network that might display advertisements and even promote untrustworthy software. In some cases, one visit to such a website might bring serious problems, so if you often find yourself on it, you should take action immediately. We cannot promise that you could remove Storage.googleapis.com from your sight completely by closing your web browser with it once. It is more likely that you will no longer see it opened to you only after you find and erase malicious software installed on the system. As has been observed, such dubious domains as Storage.googleapis.com are usually associated with the installation of adware. These are not dangerous threats, but they are responsible for showing pop-ups and causing redirections, so if you keep seeing pop-ups coming from the Storage.googleapis.com domain, or you are taken to it from time to time against your will, you might need to delete that untrustworthy program from your computer.
What does Storage.googleapis.com do?
Storage.googleapis.com is a domain that primarily shows various pop-ups, so go to implement the Storage.googleapis.com removal as soon as possible if you do not want to see them on your screen. These pop-ups might promote various services and products. In addition, they might offer you to install some kind of program by clicking on Download buttons they contain. Make sure you do not do that because the chances are high that you will install bad software on your computer with the single click. Alternatively, you might be taken straight to a malicious website. In some cases, users manage to remove Storage.googleapis.com by closing their browsers, but if you have realized that this does not work in your case, it is very likely that you will need to erase malware from your computer to delete Storage.googleapis.com.
Why do I keep seeing Storage.googleapis.com?
If you do not open Storage.googleapis.com yourself but keep seeing it open with various pop-ups periodically, you might have adware installed on your system. They often travel next to other programs, which is why users do not even notice how they get onto their computers. We are sure you will implement the Storage.googleapis.com removal sooner or later, but you should be more careful from now on because you might find a more serious infection installed illegally on your system again.
How do I uninstall Storage.googleapis.com?
The first thing you should try if you see Storage.googleapis.com opened to you is closing your web browser; however, if this website reappears and brings even more annoying pop-ups on your screen, it means that you should go to scan your system with an antimalware scanner to implement the Storage.googleapis.com removal because it is very likely that the appearance of this shady domain is directly associated with the entrance of some kind of untrustworthy program, most probably, adware. Yes, you can delete it yourself manually, but it would be easier to use an antimalware scanner, i.e. delete Storage.googleapis.com automatically.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Storage.googleapis.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Storage.googleapis.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Storage.googleapis.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Storage.googleapis.com and related programs.
Remove Storage.googleapis.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Storage.googleapis.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Storage.googleapis.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Storage.googleapis.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Storage.googleapis.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Storage.googleapis.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Storage.googleapis.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Storage.googleapis.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Storage.googleapis.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Storage.googleapis.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.