What is EnkripsiPC?
EnkripsiPC is a ransomware type of virus, that can encrypt files using complex algorithms. It can infect your computer using corrupted installs and will make your files unreadable. As usual with ransomware, it will ask that you pay to get your files decrypted. Unusually for ransomware, it ask for a weirdly low amount of money. EnkripsiPC might still be in development mode as it is difficult to imagine that $4 is worth the trouble.
Or it could be that the developers are just testing the waters and are trying to gain experience. Whichever it is, it’s not good new for users. With ransomware appearing left and right, the cyber world does not need any more. We feel obligated to warn you that paying the ransom very rarely leads to file decryption but because the ransom amount is so low, you are not risking anything. But do not be disappointment if you are left with unreadable files. Do not forget that you also need to remove EnkripsiPC from your computer.
What does EnkripsiPC do?
Reportedly, EnkripsiPC uses rather unusual spread methods. Most ransomware spreads using malicious spam emails, which is why it’s so important that you do not go around opening every single email attachment you get. You can never know which one hides ransomware. But EnkripsiPC seems to infect computer using installs. If you try to install something of questionable nature, you might end up with EnkripsiPC. You must have seen those pop-ups ads offering you to update/download software, but you should be aware that they could be infected. Which is why you should never download anything from such pop-ups. Only trust legitimate download websites for software downloads/updates.
Once EnkripsiPC enters your computer, it will encrypt your files using complex encryption algorithms. It could take mere minutes and you will suddenly find that you cannot open your files. All affected items will have the .fucked file extension. The victim will then find a ransom note with explanations about what has happened. The note is in Indonesian, so it’s safe to say this ransomware targets people residing in Indonesia. It will ask that you pay 50 000 – 100 000 rupiahs, which is appropriately $4-8. You will also be given email addresses, and surprisingly, a Facebook profile, if there was a need to contact the developers. The ransom amount is very low, but we must warn you that you might be just wasting your time by paying as ransomware developers very rarely decrypt files. You must now understand how important it is to have backup, so we suggest you invest in one. Remove EnkripsiPC, and if you had backup prior to infection, get your files from there. But you must delete EnkripsiPC before you do.
Even though we cannot compare EnkripsiPC to ransomware giants like Locky, it’s still difficult to delete EnkripsiPC manually. Which is why you should obtain capable anti-malware software and allow it to take care of EnkripsiPC removal. You must also make sure you erase EnkripsiPC fully.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove EnkripsiPCUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall EnkripsiPC. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like EnkripsiPC and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Delete EnkripsiPC using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove EnkripsiPC from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove EnkripsiPC
Remove EnkripsiPC from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete EnkripsiPC
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete EnkripsiPC from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete EnkripsiPC from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.