Explorealways.com is a dubious search engine and a browser hijacker. It can infect your computer when you carelessly install freeware. Browser hijackers alter certain browser’s settings to make redirecting you to certain websites easier. That is what will happen if you install Explorealways.com onto your computer. You will experience random redirects to sponsored websites and struggle with avoiding dangerous domains. While Explorealways.com is not a malicious virus, it can still expose you to danger. It could redirect you to a dangerous website and you could end up with malware on your computer. Before you put your computer in danger, delete Explorealways.com.
Why should I uninstall Explorealways.com?
Explorealways.com can enter your computer via software bundles. A lot of browser hijackers, adware and other unwanted applications could be added to freeware as optional items. But in most cases, they install automatically. If they install automatically, how are they optional, you might wonder. Well, you don’t have to install them but end up doing it anyway if you use Default settings during freeware installation. The only way to avoid installing added items would be to use Advanced or Custom settings. Those settings allow you to see and deselect all added items. While browser hijackers, adware and unwanted programs are not computer viruses, you still do not want them on your device. They could be troublesome to delete, so we suggest you always use Advanced settings.
When Explorealways.com browser hijacker installs onto your computer, it will alter certain browser’s settings and your homepage and new tabs will be changed to Explorealways.com. It affects all major browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The website itself is very simple looking and has a search bar. Interestingly, if you use it, you will be redirected to Google. Unlike most browser hijackers, Explorealways.com cannot insert sponsored content into the search results, but that does not mean that you will not be redirected to weird websites. After all, that is why browser hijackers exists. You could get random pop-ups that lead you to suspicious websites, or the same could happen if you click on something you should not have. We suggest you seriously consider Explorealways.com removal. It could redirect you to dangerous domains and you could end up accidentally downloading malware onto your computer. To prevent this from happening, remove Explorealways.com.
In order to delete Explorealways.com, you can use anti-malware software. It should be able to remove Explorealways.com without trouble. In case you do not want to use it, you can erase Explorealways.com manually as well. Instructions on how to uninstall Explorealways.com will be provided below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Explorealways.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Explorealways.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Explorealways.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Explorealways.com and related programs.
Remove Explorealways.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Explorealways.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Explorealways.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Explorealways.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Explorealways.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Explorealways.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Explorealways.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Explorealways.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Explorealways.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Explorealways.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.