What is Feed.shopping-day.com?
Feed.shopping-day.com is a browser hijacker that illegally enters computers, but it, actually, does not stay unnoticed for a long time because users soon notice that their browsers’ settings have been changed. Speaking specifically, users who get infected with this browser hijacker find a new homepage and search tool set on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
If you are one of them, delete Feed.shopping-day.com right away because it is not a search tool that can be trusted. In fact, you should never trust search providers that appear on your web browsers without your permission. It might not be very easy to implement the Feed.shopping-day.com removal, but we are sure you will still manage to erase the undesirable search tool from all your web browsers after you read this article.
What does Feed.shopping-day.com do?
Feed.shopping-day.com is considered an untrustworthy search provider because it replaces users’ preferred pages on their browsers. It might affect any web browser, so if the browser hijacker ever enters your computer, we are sure you will find out about its presence on your computer soon. If you already see Feed.shopping-day.com when you open your web browser, you should uninstall Feed.shopping-day.com right away and then set another trustworthy search tool. We do not recommend using Feed.shopping-day.com as your default search provider because the chances are high that you will see some sponsored links. They are not dangerous, but they might redirect you straight to untrustworthy websites. You might even land on a page promoting harmful infections. What else you should know about Feed.shopping-day.com is that it might record some details about you automatically. Because of this, we highly recommend that you do not enter any personal information in the search box it contains. To tell you the truth, it would be best to implement the Feed.shopping-day.com removal and then start using a trustworthy search engine.
How did Feed.shopping-day.com appear on my browsers?
If you have discovered Feed.shopping-day.com on your web browser and have nothing to do with setting it as your homepage and/or search engine, you must have encountered a browser hijacker that has changed your browser’s settings illegally. Such threats are usually spread bundled, but you might be responsible for allowing it to enter the system yourself too. For example, you could have downloaded this nasty infection from the Torrent site or another untrustworthy website. If the browser hijacker has easily entered your system this time, the chances are high that another infection will show up on your PC in the near future. To prevent this from happening, you should install security software after the Feed.shopping-day.com removal.
How do I delete Feed.shopping-day.com?
You can remove Feed.shopping-day.com from your browsers automatically or manually. If you choose the manual removal, you should start by resetting your web browsers to default. The chances are high that you will no longer see Feed.shopping-day.com after doing that. Also, you can remove Feed.shopping-day.com automatically. What you should know about anti-malware tools is that not all of them are trustworthy, so install only a 100% trustworthy scanner to remove Feed.shopping-day.com.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Feed.shopping-day.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Feed.shopping-day.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Feed.shopping-day.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Feed.shopping-day.com and related programs.
Remove Feed.shopping-day.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Feed.shopping-day.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Feed.shopping-day.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Feed.shopping-day.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Feed.shopping-day.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Feed.shopping-day.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Feed.shopping-day.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Feed.shopping-day.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Feed.shopping-day.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Feed.shopping-day.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.