Inet123.ru Removal Instructions (Uninstall Inet123.ru)
Inet123.ru is a browser hijacker aimed at Russian computer users. It can replace your home page and default search provider.
Like other browser hijackers, Inet123.ru is aimed at generating web traffic. It employs the pay-per-click system, which means that its developers make profit each time someone clicks on the adverts presented by the hijacker. Not only is this webpage completely useless, but it also exposes you to unreliable links. There is no question that you should remove Inet123.ru as soon as you can.
How does Inet123.ru work?
It is rather unlikely that anyone would set their home page and default search provider to Inet123.ru voluntarily. That is why the hijacker travels bundled with free third party software. It usually enters computer systems without the users’ notice as they tend not to pay attention to the installation process of freeware. That is a big mistake. Along with the freeware of your choice you may be offered to install several potentially unwanted programs including adware and browser hijackers, and if you do not notice and decline these offers, you end up with unnecessary applications on your PC.
As it has already been mentioned, Inet123.ru alters your browser settings. This page appears on your screen every time you open your browser. The website itself consists of an endless list of links to various articles. These articles are clearly click-bait as most of them have to do with such topics as making easy money, playing online games, watching TV online for free, and so on. None of these article are valuable or even truthful. If you do not want to get redirected to corrupted sites containing virtual scams, you should avoid clicking on these links. The same goes for other adverts that you may encounter online. It would be best to avoid all commercial data until you terminate Inet123.ru altogether.
How to remove Inet123.ru?
Luckily, it is not that difficult to delete Inet123.ru. The hijacker can be terminated manually or automatically. We advise that you go with the second option, because you may have other unwanted programs on your PC as well. If you implement a malware removal tool, you will be able to scan your computer and erase Inet123.ru along with other detected parasites. In addition to Inet123.ru removal, the security utility will also provide your PC with online protection thus ensuring that you do not have to deal with similar and more serious issues again. Alternatively, you can eliminate Inet123.ru manually. Manual removal requires you to delete Inet123.ru and the hijacker’s related application and then restore your browser settings. You are welcome to use the instructions provided below the article, in case you need more details on how to complete these tasks.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Inet123.ruUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Inet123.ru. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Inet123.ru and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Inet123.ru and related programs.
Remove Inet123.ru from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Inet123.ru from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Inet123.ru from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Inet123.ru from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Inet123.ru or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Inet123.ru from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Inet123.ru from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Inet123.ru from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Inet123.ru from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Inet123.ru and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.