Myhome.vi-view.com Removal Tips (Remove Myhome.vi-view.com)
Myhome.vi-view.com is a browser hijacker which supports all Windows versions and is compatible with all popular web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, the official page of the application does not seem to provide a download link.
This can only mean one thing: it is promoted through freeware and shareware bundles. That is not a good sign. If you want to return your browsers back to normal, you will have to delete Myhome.vi-view.com along with its related software.
How does Myhome.vi-view.com work?
SideCubes may have a flashy website that describes it with lots of generic phrases, but in reality it is nothing but a potentially unwanted application that is aimed at generating web traffic and thus making profit for its developers. It uses various tricks in order to do so. The hijacker changes your browser settings without your permission switching your home page and default search engine to Myhome.vi-view.com. This page contains a search box and such search parameters as Web, Images, and News. If you enter a query into the box, it will present you with original search results that will mostly consist of sponsored ads.
You will also notice advertisements on other sites that you visit. These banners, pop-ups, hyperlinks, and other commercials will appear on your screen no matter which page you choose to visit. Some of them may seem more useful to you than others, because they are based on your browsing history. Regardless of what the adverts promote, we advise that you stay away from them, because there is no way for you to know that they are reliable. If you do not want to risk infecting your computer with potentially unwanted or even malicious threats, you should avoid all commercials until you terminate Myhome.vi-view.com.
How to remove Myhome.vi-view.com?
You can eliminate Myhome.vi-view.com from your browsers manually or automatically. If you choose manual Myhome.vi-view.com removal, you will have to uninstall it from your computer before you can restore your browser settings. Instructions below explain how to complete these tasks in more detail. If, on the other hand, you decide to delete Myhome.vi-view.com automatically, you can download the anti-malware tool from our page and use it to clean your PC. The security software will scan your system, detect all potential threats and uninstall Myhome.vi-view.com completely. It will also help you to keep your computer protected from future infections you may catch while surfing the Web.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Myhome.vi-view.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Myhome.vi-view.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Myhome.vi-view.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Myhome.vi-view.com and related programs.
Remove Myhome.vi-view.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Myhome.vi-view.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Myhome.vi-view.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Myhome.vi-view.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Myhome.vi-view.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Myhome.vi-view.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Myhome.vi-view.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Myhome.vi-view.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Myhome.vi-view.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Myhome.vi-view.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.