What is Readysearch.ru?
Readysearch.ru is categorized as a browser hijacker and aimed at Russian-speaking computer users. Browser hijackers are used by their creators to make easy money. They insert advertising data into your browsers and cause other annoying disturbances, which not only prevent you from surfing the Web swiftly, but also lower your online safety level. The hijacker spreads on the Internet with the help of other freeware, so in order to eliminate Readysearch.ru from your browsers, you will have to uninstall its associated program from your PC as well. We suggest that you waste no time and do that as soon as possible.
How does Readysearch.ru work?
The bundling distribution method is used by most potentially unwanted applications. They attach themselves to freeware and enter the system unnoticed by the user. It is possible to avoid these apps by paying attention to every step of the installation wizard and declining all additional offers presented in it.
The main symptom of any browser hijacker is the modified browser settings. Readysearch.ru is not any different as it replaces your home page and default search engine upon arrival. The website itself looks similar to other search portals, however, it may contain suspicious ads as well. The search box provided on the site will bring you sponsored results. In addition to that, the hijacker will also flood you with various advertisements while you visit other pages. Please keep in mind that none of the adverts are checked by the developers of the hijacker as they do not hold any responsibility for them. You click on the ads at your own risk. If you land on a corrupted site and infect your PC as a result, you will not be able to blame anyone but yourself. That is why we advise that you do not interact with any adverts and, instead, get rid of Readysearch.ru right away.
How to remove Readysearch.ru?
In order to eliminate Readysearch.ru from your browsers, you have to uninstall its related application first. If you do not know which program that is, you may need to use a malware scanner. You are welcome to implement the free scanner from our page. It will detect the unwanted components. You can then choose whether you want to erase Readysearch.ru manually or automatically. Automatic Readysearch.ru removal is certainly the more effective solution as the anti-malware will not only clean your system, but it will also keep it protected moving forward. The alternative way to go is to delete Readysearch.ru manually. In case you need more details on how to do that, you are welcome to follow the instructions below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Readysearch.ruUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Readysearch.ru. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Readysearch.ru and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Readysearch.ru and related programs.
Remove Readysearch.ru from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Readysearch.ru from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Readysearch.ru from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Readysearch.ru from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Readysearch.ru or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Readysearch.ru from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Readysearch.ru from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Readysearch.ru from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Readysearch.ru from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Readysearch.ru and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.