AbDocsDllLoader.exe Removal Tips (Uninstall AbDocsDllLoader.exe)
AbDocsDllLoader.exe is a legitimate executable file digitally signed by Acer Incorporated. It is usually stored in C:Program Files (x86)abDocs folder. The size of the file may range from 90,880 bytes to 92,928 bytes. It belongs to the adDocs software developed by Acer, which allows users to sync documents on all of their devices. The users can open and edit Microsoft Office documents over Wi-Fi or the mobile network.
This application is safe, so you should not have any issues with it. In fact, it is quite beneficial. The problem with AbDocsDllLoader.exe may occur only in the case when this file belongs to malware. Cyber crooks often use names of legitimate files to disguise the malign ones. If you are sure that you are dealing with an unsafe file, you should remove AbDocsDllLoader.exe without hesitation.
If you have a malicious AbDocsDllLoader.exe file on your computer, it means that you are dealing with a harmful application. It also means that you will experience various annoying symptoms as long as it stays on your computer. You may notice slow downs, freezes, and crashes. The parasite could corrupt your data and your registry entries. It may also install a backdoor onto your PC and use it to drop other malware onto your system, steal your personal information, and so on. You should not hesitate to terminate AbDocsDllLoader.exe, if you have been encountering these issues.
In case you are not sure how you could have acquired the harmful file, you should try to remember whether you have recently downloaded any attachments or software from unreliable sources. If so, this may be how you infected your computer. Malign files often get distributed in spam emails, bogus updates, fake software bundles, and so on. In order to avoid similar problems in the future you should be especially careful while browsing the Web.
How to remove AbDocsDllLoader.exe?
If the file is indeed malicious, the only way to delete AbDocsDllLoader.exe is by using a malware removal tool. We do not recommend manual AbDocsDllLoader.exe removal option, because you may delete the wrong file and because the executable is likely not only unwanted component in your system. If you download the anti-malware tool from our page, it will scan your system and detect all harmful files and programs. It will delete AbDocsDllLoader.exe along with other threats. In addition to AbDocsDllLoader.exe removal, the security utility will also provide your PC with real-time online protection, so you do not have to face similar difficulties again.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove AbDocsDllLoader.exeUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall AbDocsDllLoader.exe. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like AbDocsDllLoader.exe and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall AbDocsDllLoader.exe and related programs.
Remove AbDocsDllLoader.exe from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall AbDocsDllLoader.exe from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete AbDocsDllLoader.exe from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove AbDocsDllLoader.exe from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for AbDocsDllLoader.exe or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete AbDocsDllLoader.exe from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase AbDocsDllLoader.exe from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove AbDocsDllLoader.exe from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall AbDocsDllLoader.exe from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable AbDocsDllLoader.exe and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- abDocsDllLoader exe abDocsDllLoader
- abDocsDllLoader exe abDocsDllLoader exe
- abDocsDllLoader exe turn off
- abdocsdllloader startup
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.