Advanced Calendar Ads Removal Guide (Uninstall Advanced Calendar Ads)
The reason you see Advanced Calendar Ads in your browsers is because Advanced Calendar is an ad-supported application. It generates various pop-ups, banners, hyperlinks, and other ads and inserts them into your visited pages.
The adware is actually promoted as a convenient tool that can provide you with advanced interactive and visual experience. The program has an official page, calendar.wisemana.com, where it can be downloaded. Keep in mind, however, that if you have a security tool installed on your computer, it will warn you that the software that you are about to download is listed as potentially unwanted and has uncertain reputation. This is reason enough to stay away from the application. If, however, it is already in your system, we suggest that you delete Advanced Calendar Ads right away.
How does Advanced Calendar work?
Advanced Calendar was developed by Wisemana, Inc. Despite the description that is provided on its official page, the program is not a useful tool. Its main purpose is to generate web traffic by flooding you with various commercials. Every time you click on one of the ads, Wisemana makes profit. The problem with the advertisements is that they cannot be trusted. They are not endorsed by the software, which means that they could lead you to corrupted websites. If you click on a fake ad and land on a malicious site, you risk infecting your PC with viruses or falling victim to some other scam. It would be best to avoid all commercial data until you remove Advanced Calendar Ads altogether.
The adware may have an official page, but that is not the only distribution method that it uses. It also spreads through free software bundles. The application may be offered to you during the installation of freeware. You can decline this offer. However, if you fail to notice it at all, you will agree to the addition of the unfamiliar program automatically. Make sure you do not do that again. Always choose Custom installation mode and deselect all components that are not necessary to complete the setup.
How to remove Advanced Calendar Ads?
You can erase Advanced Calendar Ads from your browsers by uninstalling the application responsible for them. Luckily, adware is usually not that difficult to remove. There are two options you can choose from in order to terminate Advanced Calendar Ads: manual or automatic removal. Manual Advanced Calendar Ads removal can be accomplished with the help of the instructions that we have prepared below this article. Automatic removal, on the other hand, requires you to download and install the anti-malware tool from our page. The security utility will scan your system, detect all potential issues, and delete Advanced Calendar Ads along with them. It will also keep your PC safeguarded from similar and more dangerous threats that may attempt to infiltrate your system in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Advanced Calendar AdsUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Advanced Calendar Ads. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Advanced Calendar Ads and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Advanced Calendar Ads and related programs.
Remove Advanced Calendar Ads from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Advanced Calendar Ads from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Advanced Calendar Ads from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Advanced Calendar Ads from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Advanced Calendar Ads or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Advanced Calendar Ads from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Advanced Calendar Ads from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Advanced Calendar Ads from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Advanced Calendar Ads from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Advanced Calendar Ads and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.