What is All-io.net?
All-io.net is a suspicious website that looks like a search tool. Even though it has an appearance suggesting that it is a harmless page, the truth is that it is not. Malware experts even consider it a browser hijacker because it usually shows up on users’ web browsers without their knowledge. Because of this, it does not take long to realize that the browser hijacker is the one that should be blamed for altering browsers’ settings.
We suspect that you have found your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox with the altered settings as well if you are reading this article. If it is the case, you need to remove All-io.net as soon as possible because it will definitely not become trustworthy one day. Instead, it might be linked to a variety of problems that will be hard to fix. Therefore, we recommend going to uninstall All-io.net as soon as possible. It is not an ordinary program, so do not expect to erase it through Control Panel.
What does All-io.net do?
All-io.net usually replaces browsers’ settings without permission and then tries to convince users that it is legitimate. Some users believe that it is harmless because it looks like an ordinary search provider, but malware experts have immediately understood that it is one of those untrustworthy search providers that can cause problems to users. Its first and main drawback is the fact that it shows advertisements to users. Most likely, you will find them on its search results page. It puts these advertisements there not without reason. It expects more users to click on them. Clicking on ads is a dangerous activity because it is only a question of time when you are redirected to a corrupted page and allow malware to enter your system. If you do nothing to delete All-io.net today, you might reveal essential information about yourself to bad people. As you can see, using All-io.net is not a very good idea even though it does look harmless at first.
Why do I see my browsers opening with All-io.net?
If All-io.net is opened for you no matter what your default browser is, it means that a browser hijacker has already infiltrated your computer and made modifications on all your web browsers. The official website of such a malicious application does not exist, so it is not very likely that it is not your fault that you have allowed it to enter your system. It is more likely that this infection has illegally entered your system bundled. Other infections might use the same method to appear on your computer too, so use a security application.
How do I remove All-io.net?
You can delete All-io.net from your browsers by resetting them or simply setting a new page as your homepage/default search tool; however, if you do not have time for this, we recommend implementing the automatic All-io.net removal. You could implement the All-io.net removal automatically only after you get a reputable scanner from the web. You will only need to launch it after the installation.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove All-io.net RedirectUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall All-io.net Redirect. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like All-io.net Redirect and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall All-io.net Redirect and related programs.
Remove All-io.net Redirect from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall All-io.net Redirect from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete All-io.net Redirect from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove All-io.net Redirect from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for All-io.net Redirect or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete All-io.net Redirect from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase All-io.net Redirect from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove All-io.net Redirect from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall All-io.net Redirect from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable All-io.net Redirect and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.