What is Always Weather Virus?
You might find the Always Weather extension called a virus, but, technically, it is just a simple suspicious browser extension specialists do not recommend keeping installed. If you have infected your system with Always Weather Virus too, you should go to erase it without consideration even though it promises to automatically display the weather forecast for you, which might sound quite useful.
This suspicious browser extension has all the features of an ordinary browser add-on, so we do not think that you will find it hard to implement the Always Weather Virus removal manually. If it happens that you do not know where to start with its deletion even after reading this report till the end, you can go to remove Always Weather Virus from your computer in an automatic way. We do not really care about the method you adopt to erase this dubious software because the final result is the most important to us. To put it differently, we want to see this extension gone from your browsers.
What does Always Weather Virus do?
How is Always Weather Virus distributed?
We are not surprised at all that you cannot explain how Always Weather Virus has entered your computer because this malicious extension usually arrives bundled on PCs even though it can be downloaded from the web, e.g. from the Chrome browser web store as well. You cannot turn the clock back if you already have this extension installed; however, you can delete Always Weather Virus and then install security software so that similar undesirable applications could not enter again. Do this as quickly as possible!
How do I remove Always Weather Virus?
Always Weather Virus should be removed as soon as possible because it is the only way to stop activities it performs. You can either delete Always Weather Virus manually or automatically, but you should choose the removal method depending on the knowledge you have about the undesirable software removal. In other words, if you have never deleted software previously, you should implement the automatic Always Weather Virus removal. In case you have some knowledge about malware removal, you should not find it hard to delete this undesirable extension through the add-ons manager too.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Always Weather extensionUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Always Weather extension. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Always Weather extension and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Always Weather extension and related programs.
Remove Always Weather extension from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Always Weather extension from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Always Weather extension from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Always Weather extension from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Always Weather extension or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Always Weather extension from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Always Weather extension from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Always Weather extension from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Always Weather extension from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Always Weather extension and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.