Best YouTube Downloader Removal Tips
Best YouTube Downloader, also known as BYD, is promoted as a program that can allow you to download YouTube videos onto your computer for free. Although this may seem like a useful feature, it is not what the application was actually created for.
The program’s main purpose is to generate online traffic by inserting various adverts into the sites that you visit. It is compatible with all major browsers including Mozilla, IE, and Chrome, which means that once it gets access to your PC, you will not be able to avoid its annoying effects. We suggest that you delete Best YouTube Downloader as soon as you can, because there is no point in keeping it installed.
How does Best YouTube Downloader work?
Best YouTube Downloader belongs to Neobars. It gets distributed in freeware and shareware bundles. What that means is that the adware is presented to you during the installation of some other program as an additional offer. This offer is pre-selected, so if you do not notice it, you automatically agree to it. That is why it is very likely that you cannot remember how or when you installed the application. Keep in mind, that you can avoid similar situations in the future, if you simply choose Advanced installation mode and decline all optional offers presented to you no matter what they are or claim to be.
The main symptom of Best YouTube Downloader is that it floods you with more commercial data that you can handle. The ads will appear regardless of what pages you visit. They may also vary in form, so you will see pop-ups, hyperlinks, video ads, banners, coupons, and so on. It is important that you know that not all of these adverts can be trusted. You will be exposed to fake ads and if you click on them, you will get rerouted to malicious websites. This may result in serious consequences including infecting your computer with potentially unwanted software or even malware, wasting your money on non-existent products, and so on. If you want to avoid these consequences, you need to terminate Best YouTube Downloader right away.
How to remove Best YouTube Downloader?
Luckily, the adware is not a malicious threat, so you can delete Best YouTube Downloader manually. This removal option is described in the manual Best YouTube Downloader removal guide that you can find below the article. A more reliable solution to your problem, however, would be to uninstall Best YouTube Downloader automatically. You can do that by implementing a malware prevention and removal tool from our page. It will scan your system and detect all unreliable files and programs. You will then be able to remove Best YouTube Downloader without any difficulty. The anti-malware will also protect your PC from other infections you may encounter online.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Best YouTube DownloaderUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Best YouTube Downloader. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Best YouTube Downloader and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Best YouTube Downloader and related programs.
Remove Best YouTube Downloader from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Best YouTube Downloader from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Best YouTube Downloader from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Best YouTube Downloader from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Best YouTube Downloader or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Best YouTube Downloader from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Best YouTube Downloader from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Best YouTube Downloader from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Best YouTube Downloader from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Best YouTube Downloader and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.