biolento.net is a browser hijacker that could have gotten in via free software bundles. If you find that the hijacker has taken over your browser, you need to learn how to install free programs correctly, without the possibility of something installing alongside them. biolento.net was most likely attached to free software as one of those extra offers. A hijacker is not a malicious infection, it generally is considered to be rather low-level. It should not harm your computer directly but you should be careful of the redirects it may be able to perform. We would not trust anything that come into a computer uninvited so we suggest you uninstall biolento.net.
Why remove Biolento.net?
First off, you need learn how browser hijackers manage to enter a system. They are attached to free software as additional offers that you can choose to opt out of. However, generally, they are hidden, which allows them to install without you noticing. Managing what gets installed is crucial if you want to have a secure computer. Carelessly installing everything and not pay attention to how you do it is not going to help you. When you install something, choose Advanced or Custom settings and you will be able to see if there is something attached. If there is, make sure you uncheck its box. After you deselect everything, you can continue installing the freeware. Doing this is much easier compared to biolento.net removal.
After it enters your computer, it will change your browser’s settings and set itself as your homepage and new tabs. This may happen without your explicit permission and you might not even be able to reverse the changes unless you delete biolento.net first. The hijacker will probably take over all your browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, and on every one of them, biolento.net will be the homepage. The site itself looks very primitive in its design and offers the service of quickly switching between search engines, image and video platforms. This may seem like a useful service and it does use legitimate search engines but it still entered your computer using a dubious method so we do not recommend trusting it. It could end up exposing you to advertisement or even malicious content. It is strongly recommended you uninstall biolento.net.
If you choose to remove biolento.net, you have two options. You can delete biolento.net manually if you think you will be able to find where it is hiding. There will be instructions provided below this article but if you do not think you can do it, obtain professional removal software. The program should have no difficulty finding and taking care of biolento.net removal. Hijackers do not belong on your computer so make sure you erase biolento.net fully.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Biolento.netUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Biolento.net. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Biolento.net and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Biolento.net and related programs.
Remove Biolento.net from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Biolento.net from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Biolento.net from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Biolento.net from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Biolento.net or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Biolento.net from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Biolento.net from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Biolento.net from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Biolento.net from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Biolento.net and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.