What is clearersearch.com?
Clearersearch.com is a search engine which you will discover set as your homepage and default search provider on all browsers that are installed on your computer. Users do not set this search tool consciously on their browsers. It is evident that they find it set after the installation of the Easy Radio Access application. This application supposedly allows users to listen to various Internet radio stations; however, the truth is that it only sets a new search provider and homepage on all browsers after getting onto the computer. clearersearch.com is not a trustworthy search tool even though it looks completely harmless, and it is definitely not safe to use it to search the web. The sooner you delete clearersearch.com from all your browsers, the better. Find out what you can do to implement the clearersearch.com removal quicker.
What does clearersearch.com do?
The decision to classify clearersearch.com as an untrustworthy search tool was tough, but specialists are sure that it was right. According to malware experts, several important findings led to making this decision. The first reason is the presence of commercial advertisements. Advertisements are shown on the search results page, and their only purpose is to take users to third-party websites. This happens when users click on these advertisements. In most cases, people do not even know that what they see is not decent search results but commercial advertisements. Most probably, the developer of clearersearch.com gets money for distributing these ads and driving traffic to third-party websites. Since money is the most important thing for the owner of clearersearch.com, users might see ads promoting untrustworthy websites too. Visiting such pages might be a dangerous activity because even malicious applications might be found on these pages. Untrustworthy websites might also try to steal personal details about users. This information is extremely valuable these days, so the owner of the search tool might even attempt to sell it.
Why do I see clearersearch.com set on my browsers?
clearersearch.com is directly associated with Easy Radio Access, which is an extension that should work in a beneficial way. It is unclear whether it has an official website, but even if it does, there is no doubt that this extension is spread using illegal methods, for example, bundling. Actually, not only undesirable search tools are spread bundled with third-party applications. Much more dangerous threats might use this method too to reach users, so, according to experts, users should keep legitimate anti-malware/anti-spyware tools enabled on their computers. If you do not have a reputable tool yet, go to get one after the clearersearch.com removal.
How can I uninstall clearersearch.com?
Most probably, you have not been able to protect your PC from the entrance of the Easy Radio Access application if you already see clearersearch.com set on browsers. Luckily, it is not that hard to remove clearersearch.com. It should disappear after getting rid of the extension responsible for its appearance on browsers. If you find it impossible to delete clearersearch.com manually, use an automatic tool to remove clearersearch.com.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove ClearerSearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall ClearerSearch.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like ClearerSearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall ClearerSearch.com and related programs.
Remove ClearerSearch.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall ClearerSearch.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete ClearerSearch.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove ClearerSearch.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for ClearerSearch.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete ClearerSearch.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase ClearerSearch.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove ClearerSearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall ClearerSearch.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable ClearerSearch.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.