DNSUnlocker Ads Removal Tips
DNSUnlocker Ads is classified as an advertising-supported software, which is compatible with all the major Internet browsers. For instance, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox. Therefore, no computer user may feel safe from DNSUnlocker Ads infection. If you have this adware in your computer, you will soon notice a variety of advertisements (e.g. banners, coupons or pop-ups). This will definitely diminish your Internet surfing experience.
In addition, you may be easily redirected to suspicious pages; e.g. you will find an ad every time you open a new tab. Furthermore, by having DNSUnlocker Ads you may easily contract even more serious malware. Hence, DNSUnlocker Ads removal has to be executed immediately.
How can DNSUnlocker Ads hijack my PC’s system?
Many developers use free of charge software bundles in order to advertise their products and gain revenue. Unfortunately, most additional programs are not trustworthy and may cause problems to your computer. More than that, many users do not even know that they have downloaded additional applications. During the installation process of bundled freeware, the computer users may choose whether they want to find “bonus programs” in their PCs. However, the users usually do not notice that the undesirable tools get installed. Hence, you should pay more attention to the installation wizard. If you already have found the adware in your PC, you need to remove DNSUnlocker Ads without hesitation.
Why do I need to delete DNSUnlocker Ads from my computer?
Without DNSUnlocker Ads removal your computer’s system is at great risk. Browser hijackers do not ask for permission in order to perform changes to your Internet browsers. This allows the program to advertise whatever content DNSUnlocker Ads wants. The commercial material may include infected websites. Hence, it is only a matter of time when you will end up having even more serious threats in your computer.
More than that, your personal privacy might be violated by the hijacker. DNSUnlocker Ads will spy on you and gather information about your browsing habits. The data may include your Internet Protocol address, visited sites, search queries, browsing history, and saved passwords. We are sure that you do not want your sensitive data to be reached by third parties. The only way to protect your personal information is to delete DNSUnlocker Ads from your PC.
How to remove DNSUnlocker Ads from my computer’s system?
DNSUnlocker Ads may promise to help you visit blocked pages; however, you should not trust this program. The pages you will get redirected to are not trustworthy and may cause serious computer issues. Therefore, you should uninstall DNSUnlocker Ads infection as soon as possible.
You can get rid of DNSUnlocker Ads manually by following our manual removal instructions bellow this article. However, the better way to terminate the adware is to simply download a powerful anti-spyware software. The malware removal program will definitely erase all the undesirable applications that might have got infiltrated to your PC together with DNSUnlocker Ads. Moreover, if you keep your software up to date, it will ensure your computer’s security in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove DNSUnlocker AdsUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall DNSUnlocker Ads. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like DNSUnlocker Ads and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall DNSUnlocker Ads and related programs.
Remove DNSUnlocker Ads from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall DNSUnlocker Ads from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete DNSUnlocker Ads from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove DNSUnlocker Ads from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for DNSUnlocker Ads or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete DNSUnlocker Ads from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase DNSUnlocker Ads from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove DNSUnlocker Ads from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall DNSUnlocker Ads from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable DNSUnlocker Ads and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.