About Easy PDF Combine
Easy PDF Combine is a toolbar promoted as means to help you combine PDF files, convert files and translate. It is also classified as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and a browser hijacker. If you do not recall downloading it, you may have obtained it together with some kind of free software. Freeware oftentimes has additional items attached to it, such as adware or a browser hijacker. Next time you install freeware, pay close attention to the process and you will be able to prevent added items from installing. A browser hijacker is not going to harm your computer directly but it may be able to expose you to malicious content. It will make unwanted changes to your browser and set itself as your homepage. It will then attempt to redirect you to sponsored pages. This is essentially why a hijacker even exists. We suggest you remove Easy PDF Combine at once.
How does Easy PDF Combine spread?
Browser hijackers usually spread via free software bundles. If you did not install this PUP yourself, you must have recently installed some kind of program that had Easy PDF Combine attached to it. When installing free software, it is important that you pay attention to the process and if available, use Advanced (Custom) settings. You will be shown a clear list of what has been added and will be given the option of deselecting those added items. It does not take take any extra time as all you have to do is uncheck the boxes of those items. If you usually use Default settings and rush through the installation processes, it is no wonder you are stuck with having to delete Easy PDF Combine.
Why uninstall Easy PDF Combine?
Easy PDF Combine is supposed to help you combine, share and translate PDF files and while that does seem like a useful tool, it also acts rather questionably. It will change your browser’s settings and if you did not install Easy PDF Combine yourself, the changes will be irritating. What is worse is that you will not be able to undo the changes unless you first remove Easy PDF Combine from the system. The homepage of all your browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox will be changed to home.tb.ask.com and the hijacker will attempt to redirect you to sponsored pages. If you use the provided search engine, you will be provided with weird results that may lead to questionable or even dangerous pages. To redirect users is the sole reason why a hijacker even exists. You need to be careful because you may end up on dangerous pages where malware could be lurking. We suggest you delete Easy PDF Combine as soon as possible.
Easy PDF Combine removal
If you choose to uninstall Easy PDF Combine, you have two options. You can erase Easy PDF Combine manually if you wish and we will provide instructions to help you. You can also employ anti-malware software to take care of Easy PDF Combine removal, and that would be a quicker option.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Easy PDF CombineUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Easy PDF Combine. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Easy PDF Combine and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Easy PDF Combine and related programs.
Remove Easy PDF Combine from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Easy PDF Combine from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Easy PDF Combine from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Easy PDF Combine from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Easy PDF Combine or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Easy PDF Combine from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Easy PDF Combine from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Easy PDF Combine from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Easy PDF Combine from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Easy PDF Combine and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- how do I UNINSTAL EASY PDF COMBINE ON WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER
- how to uninstall esy pdf combine by my way
- how do you remove PDFcombine
- merge pdfs
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.