eFast Browser Ads Removal Tips (Uninstall eFast Browser Ads)
eFast Browser may be classified as both a potentially unwanted and an ad-supported application. It functions as a web browser, which was created using the Chromium engine. It belongs to ClaraLabs S.A., a company that is also responsible for such unwanted programs as MyBrowser, Unico Browser and Tortuga Browser. All of these browsers are similar to each other.
The reason you see advertisements while surfing the Web using eFast is because the browser is supported by advertisers. If you want to delete eFast Browser Ads, you will have to uninstall the unwanted application from your PC.
How does eFast Browser work?
Once the browser gets installed, it replaces your Google Chrome shortcut with its own. Since the program is based on the same engine as Chrome, it looks very similar to it. That is why at first you may not realize that you are using a different browser. However, it will not take you long to start noticing the array of advertisements labeled “eFast Browser Ads”, “powered by eFast Browser”, “ads by eFast Browser”, and similar. You will see sponsored content even in your search results. It is important that you know that the advertisements are not endorsed by the application, so they could be fake. We advise that you avoid all of them until you terminate eFast Browser Ads altogether.
It is possible that you do not remember installing eFast Browser at all. That is because it travels bundled with freeware and shareware and usually enters computer systems unnoticed. Potentially unwanted and ad-supported applications are often presented as additional offers during free software installation process. If you choose Advanced installation mode, you will be able to decline these offers and only install the software that you actually need.
How to remove eFast Browser Ads?
The only way to eliminate eFast Browser Ads for good is by uninstalling the unwanted browser from your PC. You can delete eFast Browser Ads manually or automatically. If you choose manual eFast Browser Ads removal, you can follow the instructions we have prepared below this article. If, on the other hand, you decide to go with a more reliable solution and erase eFast Browser Ads automatically, you should implement the anti-malware utility presented on our page. It will detect all unwanted applications including the unreliable browser and remove eFast Browser Ads once and for all. Moreover, it will also shield your computer from other threats you may encounter while surfing the Web.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove eFast Browser AdsUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall eFast Browser Ads. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like eFast Browser Ads and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall eFast Browser Ads and related programs.
Remove eFast Browser Ads from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall eFast Browser Ads from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete eFast Browser Ads from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove eFast Browser Ads from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for eFast Browser Ads or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete eFast Browser Ads from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase eFast Browser Ads from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove eFast Browser Ads from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall eFast Browser Ads from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable eFast Browser Ads and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.