What is Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com?
Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com falls into the category of ransomware due to its purpose and behavior. It infiltrates computers through various means without the users’ notice and affects files stored on the infected PC. The aim of the parasite is to earn revenue for its creators. It attempts to convince victims to pay the so-called ransom fee in order to regain access to their data. There is no question that you should terminate Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com as soon as you can.
How does Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com work?
You could have infected your computer by downloading a malicious attachment or software bundle, clicking on a corrupted link, visiting a hacked webpage, and so on. Once the parasite infiltrates your PC, it starts its malign actions, even though you may not notice any symptoms right away. The encryption process begins and significantly slows down your computer. It affects all data files including videos, photos, documents, archives, and so on. The encoded files can no longer be accessed by the user, which is when they are usually presented with a “solution” in the form of a ransom note.
The ransom note states that you have 24 hours to pay the ransom and if you fail to do so, you will lose your files permanently. Clearly, this is a scare tactic used by the cyber criminals to make sure that you pay them. Unfortunately, when it comes to dealing with hackers, there are no guarantees. Paying the ransom fee will not necessarily result in you restoring your data. That is why we suggest that you do not waste your money. Instead, you should try alternative methods of data recovery. You can use various decryption tools or recover your files from backup. As for the virus itself, you should eliminate Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com from your computer without hesitation.
How to remove Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com?
You can delete Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com malware using a reputable anti-malware utility. It is a complex threat, so manual Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com removal is out of question. The malware remover presented on our page can be used to clean your PC effectively. It will scan your computer, detect all unreliable components, and erase Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com fully. After you get rid of Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com ransomware, the security software will continue to keep you safeguarded from other infections you may catch while surfing the Internet.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Delete Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com
Remove Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete Fast_Decrypt_and_Protect@Tutanota.com from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.