HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus Removal Tips (Uninstall HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus)
HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus, also known as CryptoWall, is a ransomware infection. This is actually the fourth version of the CryptoWall parasite. It spreads online through fake advert, spam emails, corrupted sites, and so on.
Once it infiltrates your computer, it starts encrypting your files and after it completes this process, it demands that you pay a ransom for them. The encrypted files cannot be accessed by anyone. They also get renamed by the threat, so that the you cannot even recognize them any longer. There is no question that you need to remove HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus as soon as you can and try to recover your data without paying the cyber criminals.
HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus works in a similar manner to other malicious programs of this type like CTB Locker, TeslaCrypt, CryptorBit, and others. After it slithers into your system, it starts the encryption process affecting your documents, photos, videos, and other data files. The parasite uses the RC4 encryption algorithm and deletes all Shadow Volume Copies. Moreover, it also disables System Restore and Windows Startup Repair. It may not be that difficult to terminate HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus itself, however, restoring your files may be quite a challenge, if you do not have them backed up.
Once the encryption is complete, the ransomware presents you with a notification explaining that you can decrypt your files by purchasing a decryption key. The price of the key may vary, but it is usually 1.79 Bitcoins, which is about $800 at the moment. The hackers also threaten to double the price, if you do not pay them until the given deadline. It is clear that trusting cyber criminals to restore your data, even if you do make the payment, is not the best idea. We suggest that you do not waste your money and eliminate HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from your computer right away.
How to remove HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus?
As it has already been mentioned, recovering your data is not an easy task, if you do not have it backed up. You can to try using one of the file decryptors available online. Before you do that, however, you need to delete HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from your PC. You can delete HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus completely by implementing a powerful anti-malware utility. You can download one from our page. It will scan your computer, detect all malign files, and erase HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus along with other threats. In addition to that, the security software will also provide your computer with real-time online protection, so you do not have to worry about surfing the Web safely from now on.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove HELP_YOUR_FILES VirusUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus and related programs.
Remove HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable HELP_YOUR_FILES Virus and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.