What is Hepsayfa.com?
Hepsayfa.com enters your PC as a part of the potentially unwanted program called Fast Career Search and is classified as a browser hijacker. It alters your web browser settings and causes other unnecessary changes. The main purpose of the hijacker is to boost online traffic. By doing so, it earns revenue for its creators, Saferbrowser. This company is infamous for releasing similar applications that are not as useful as they claim to be. It is possible that you acquired the unwanted app by accident. If that is the case, you should not hesitate with Hepsayfa.com removal.
How does Hepsayfa.com work?
Fast Career Search is known to use the bundling distribution method. This means that it gets attached to free third party software and is presented to users during the installation process. If you install freeware without paying attention to its wizard, you unwittingly agree to adding unfamiliar programs to your PC. This can be avoided by choosing the Advanced or Custom installation mode and deselecting all unnecessary components. Make sure you do that the next time you deal with freeware.
Once the hijacker takes over, it alters your browser preferences. It switches your new tab, home page, and default search provider to Hepsayfa.com. The website presents you with a search box and a toolbar containing such buttons as LinkedIn, Monster, Career Builder, Indeed, and Local Weather. The search box reroutes you to Search.yahoo.com, which presents you with results that include sponsored content. You will notice various advertisements on other pages that you visit as well. Please note that these adverts are not monitored by anyone. They could be unsafe, which is why we advise against clicking on them. If you wish to return to your previous settings and eliminate the suspicious ads from your browsers, you will have to get rid of Hepsayfa.com.
How to remove Hepsayfa.com?
You can eliminate Hepsayfa.com manually or automatically. Automatic removal option is certainly more beneficial. By implementing the anti-malware tool from our page, you will be able to not only terminate Hepsayfa.com, but also remove other potential threats from your system. Moreover, the utility also functions as a malware prevention software, so it will keep your computer safeguarded as long as it stays installed and updated. However, if you decide to delete Hepsayfa.com manually after all, you are welcome to follow the instructions presented in the manual removal guide below. The guide explains how you can uninstall the hijacker’s related program (Fast Career Search) from your computer and your extensions, and then erase Hepsayfa.com from your browsers.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Hepsayfa.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Hepsayfa.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Hepsayfa.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Hepsayfa.com and related programs.
Remove Hepsayfa.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Hepsayfa.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Hepsayfa.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Hepsayfa.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Hepsayfa.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Hepsayfa.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Hepsayfa.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Hepsayfa.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Hepsayfa.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Hepsayfa.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.