Inetoboz.com Removal Guide
Inetoboz.com is a Russian browser hijacker that can change your browser settings without your approval. It usually travels along with GameTrekkers, HDQ, and some other potentially unwanted programs. The hijacker may be detected under such names as Trojan.Startpage1.14506, TR/Agent.4248227, and similar.
Although it may not look like a typical hijacker, it has the same purpose. It is aimed at promoting its sponsors and thus making profit for its creators. Unfortunately, it does not benefit computer users in any way. That is why we advise that you delete Inetoboz.com from your browsers.
The main symptom of the hijacker is that it replaces your home page and default search provider with Inetoboz.com. This site contains lots of links to various articles. At the top of the page, you will find such categories as Health, Politics, Sports, Technology, Social, Games, and more. The site also provides you with Exchange rates, Weather, and a search box. In addition to changing your browser preferences, you will also notice other modifications. The hijacker will cause redirects, insert pop-ups, banners, and other ads into your visited sites, and more. Some of the websites that you may get rerouted to in the middle of your surfing include Russianfooddirect.com, Pullandbear.com, and others. As for the advertisements, they will be labeled “Provided via Inetoboz.com”, “Ads by Inetoboz.com”, and so on.
There is no question that the hijacker’s activities will disrupt and slow down your Internet browsing. Worse than that, however, is that it can also expose you to unsafe content. The hijacker may show you fake ads or lead you to unreliable pages with virtual scams. Falling victim to these scams may result in malware infections, money losses, and other unwanted consequences. If you want to prevent that from happening, you should uninstall Inetoboz.com as soon as you can.
How to remove Inetoboz.com?
If you wish to eliminate Inetoboz.com from your browsers, you will first have to uninstall its related program. As it has been mentioned above, the hijacker enters your PC with a potentially unwanted app. You need to remove Inetoboz.com before you can move on to Inetoboz.com removal. These tasks can be completed manually or automatically. If you choose to delete Inetoboz.com manually, you can follow the instructions we have prepared below the article for further assistance. If, however, you decide to terminate Inetoboz.com automatically, you will need to implement a malware removal tool. It will scan and clean your system. The anti-malware utility will also keep it safe from similar and more serious online infections in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Inetoboz.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Inetoboz.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Inetoboz.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Inetoboz.com and related programs.
Remove Inetoboz.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Inetoboz.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Inetoboz.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Inetoboz.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Inetoboz.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Inetoboz.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Inetoboz.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Inetoboz.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Inetoboz.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Inetoboz.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.