Irradiah.com is a browser hijacker that still seems to be in development. It is advertised as a sleek, intuitive, and powerful search engine but in reality, it does not work. Browser hijackers enter computers along with free software and once they do, they make unwanted changes to browsers. They then proceed to redirect you to sponsored web pages because that is how they generates income for those sites.
Essentially, it will enter your computer without your permission and then use you to make money. Some hijackers are even able to expose users to malicious content. They could be redirected to dangerous pages where malware is lurking. In the case of Irradiah.com, it may be collecting information about your browsing habits so that it could sell it to unknown parties. We strongly suggest you delete Irradiah.com.
How does Irradiah.com spread?
Browser hijackers spread using free software. They are attached in a way that allows them to install alongside. You can prevent those unwanted installations by paying attention to the freeware installation processes and using Advanced or Custom settings. In those settings, you will be able to see if anything has been added and if there is, you will be given the option of deselecting it/them. It does not take any extra time as all you have to do is uncheck a couple of boxes. You can then proceed to install the freeware. Do not rush through the installation processes because that is why you are stuck having to remove Irradiah.com now.
Why uninstall Irradiah.com?
Irradiah.com will become your homepage on all browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The browser’s settings were changed without your permission and you will not be able to undo them, unless you first delete Irradiah.com. You will be stuck with Irradiah.com until then. Usually, browser hijackers use a search engine to redirect users to sponsored pages but Irradiah.com does not work. The search engine provided generates no results so it is rather useless. While it will not redirect you, it may be collecting information about you and your browsing habits. Web pages you have visited, search and browsing history, etc., all these things may be visible to the hijacker. This information may then be sold to third parties who would use it for advertisement purposes. You need to remove Irradiah.com if you want to go back to usual browsing.
It should not be difficult to uninstall Irradiah.com if you where to find the hijacker. Usually, they are hidden which makes manual Irradiah.com removal a bit tricky. We suggest you obtain professional removal software and have the program erase Irradiah.com for you. After you eliminate Irradiah.com, you will be able to change settings and return to usual browsing.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Irradiah.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Irradiah.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Irradiah.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Irradiah.com and related programs.
Remove Irradiah.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Irradiah.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Irradiah.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Irradiah.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Irradiah.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Irradiah.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Irradiah.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Irradiah.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Irradiah.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Irradiah.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.