What is Jyhjyy.top?
Jyhjyy.top is a web browser hijacker that can affect all popular browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and others. It presents you with a search box and a variety of links. Since the main purpose of the hijacker is to promote its sponsors, its main page will not be the only place you see the advertising content. Various ads will appear on all sites that you visit. The hijacker may also cause redirects to its associated sites. If you wish to eliminate these unnecessary disruptions, you will have to delete Jyhjyy.top from your browsers.
How does Jyhjyy.top work?
As soon as the hijacker takes over, it sets Jyhjyy.top as your home page and default search provider. This website contains a search box and quick access buttons divided into such categories as Hot Sites (Google, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.), Shopping (Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Dell, Ikea, etc.), and Best Games (Star of Heroes, Parking Training, Stack Tower, Three Gates Solitaire, etc.). We advise against clicking on these buttons, because they do not reroute you to the target sites right away. For example, if you click on Facebook, you will get rerouted to yeabests.cc/facebook. The same goes for other buttons presented on the main page.
If you choose to use your new search engine to look for information online, you will notice that it employs the Google Custom Search engine. This means that Google results will be altered to include sponsored links that come from the hijacker. These links may be irrelevant or even unsafe. In general, it would be best to avoid all advertising data that is brought to you by the hijacker, if you do not wish to deal with virtual scams. In order to improve your online security level, you should get rid of Jyhjyy.top as soon as you can.
How to remove Jyhjyy.top?
You can terminate Jyhjyy.top manually or automatically. If you choose manual Jyhjyy.top removal, you will have to complete several tasks. First, you will need to identify and uninstall the application that entered your PC together with the hijacker. Then, you will need to fix your web browser settings. All of these tasks are described in more detail in the manual Jyhjyy.top removal guide below. If you decide to erase Jyhjyy.top manually, you are welcome to use it. If, on the other hand, you prefer the more reliable option, you will need to implement a malware prevention and removal tool. You can download the anti-malware from our site and use it to scan and clean your system. The advantage of this option is that the security tool will delete Jyhjyy.top and other threats that it finds completely. Moreover, it will protect your computer from various infections you may catch online.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Jyhjyy.topUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Jyhjyy.top. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Jyhjyy.top and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall Jyhjyy.top and related programs.
Remove Jyhjyy.top from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Jyhjyy.top from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Jyhjyy.top from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Jyhjyy.top from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Jyhjyy.top or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Jyhjyy.top from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Jyhjyy.top from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Jyhjyy.top from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Jyhjyy.top from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Jyhjyy.top and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.