What is Native-search.com?
Native-search.com is an unsafe website that functions as a browser hijacker. When it gets access to your PC, it alters your browser settings. The hijacker usually travels in free software bundles and gets installed along with potentially unwanted apps. It has been especially linked to Fbdownloader, which is promoted as an extension that can help you download photos from Facebook. However, the hijacker may arrive with other programs as well. It does not matter how you acquired it, but you should know that it will not be useful to you in any way. We advise that you delete Native-search.com without hesitation.
How does Native-search.com work?
The main symptom of the infection is that it alters your browser settings. The hijacker replaces your home page, new tab, and default search provider with Native-search.com. The page does not look that much different from other search sites. It contains a search box, and it may also have a link to Fbdownloader. We do not recommend using this site as it is listed as dangerous by various security programs. The same goes for the search engine. It may provide you with unreliable links. We advise that you terminate Native-search.com and go back to your original browser preferences.
The hijacker comes with other annoying symptoms as well. It causes redirects to its sponsor sites in the middle of your surfing. It also floods you with advertising data including pop-ups, coupons, banners, interstitial ads, hyperlinks, and so on. These ads slow down your browsing, not to mention that they expose you to online scams. These scams may try to trick you into sharing your personal details, downloading potentially unwanted or even malicious programs, and so on. In order to eliminate the fake ads from your browsers and thus better your online safety level, you will have to erase Native-search.com from your browsers.
How to remove Native-search.com?
There are two ways you can get rid of Native-search.com: manually or automatically. If you choose the first method, you will have to delete the hijacker’s related application (most likely Fbdownloader) and then restore your browser settings. Instructions on how to do that are available below this article. If, on the other hand, you decide to choose the more reliable option and remove Native-search.com automatically, you will have to implement an anti-malware utility. It will scan your PC, detect all threats, and eliminate Native-search.com along with them. It will also help you keep your system safeguarded from other online infections as it also functions as a malware prevention tool.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Native-Search.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Native-Search.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Native-Search.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Native-Search.com and related programs.
Remove Native-Search.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Native-Search.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Native-Search.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Native-Search.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Native-Search.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Native-Search.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Native-Search.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Native-Search.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Native-Search.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Native-Search.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.