What is Ntitula.ru?
Ntitula.ru is a browser hijacker that can redirect you to dubious websites. If you got infected with Ntitula.ru, then you must have recently installed freeware. A browser hijacker is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that can alter your browser’s settings and redirect you to sponsored websites. It’s created for the purpose of generating income via traffic. More traffic on a website means more money for site owners. It’s not a malicious computer virus and will not directly harm your computer. However, the above mentioned redirects could lead you to a website where you could accidentally download malware. Do not put your computer at risk by keeping this browser hijacker on your computer. Uninstall Ntitula.ru.
Why should I delete Ntitula.ru?
Ntitula.ru is bundled together with free software you download from the Internet. It’s an optional item that users can choose to install if they want to. But that choice is taken away from you when you choose Default settings during freeware installation. If Ntitula.ru, or any other browser hijacker, adware or PUP is attached, those settings will not show it to you, and allow it to install. That is why you need to use Advanced or Custom settings during freeware installation. Those settings will give you the option of deselecting all added items and they will not install.
Ntitula.ru might alter your browser’s settings when it installs onto your computer. It can hijack Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers, and will set its domain as your homepage, new tabs and search engine. Unless you delete Ntitula.ru and manually change the settings back, you will be redirected to Ntitula.ru every time you open your browser. Interestingly, if you try to access Ntitula.ru, you will be redirected to smartinf.ru, which is another browser hijacker. Your anti-virus might also prevent you from accessing this website, claiming that it may have potentially unwanted content on it. If you use the search engine, you might notice that it inserts a lot of sponsored content into the results. It does that to increase traffic for certain websites. Ntitula.ru questionable features rise a few red flags so we do not suggest you keep it. You could be redirected to a dangerous website and download malware by mistake. Do not expose your computer to danger and remove Ntitula.ru.
You can uninstall Ntitula.ru in two ways, manually and automatically. Automatic Ntitula.ru removal requires anti-malware software. If you do not have it, you can try to remove Ntitula.ru manually. You will need to find and erase Ntitula.ru related programs yourself. Whichever way you choose, make sure that you eliminate Ntitula.ru fully.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Ntitula.ruUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Ntitula.ru. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Ntitula.ru and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Ntitula.ru and related programs.
Remove Ntitula.ru from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Ntitula.ru from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Ntitula.ru from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Ntitula.ru from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Ntitula.ru or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Ntitula.ru from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Ntitula.ru from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Ntitula.ru from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Ntitula.ru from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Ntitula.ru and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.