What is PConverter B3 Toolbar?
PConverter B3 Toolbar is advertised as an application that allows you to convert files quickly and easily. This program is not as useful as it may seem at the first sight. It causes quite a few unwanted changes to your browsers. The so-called converter gets added as a toolbar to all browsers that you have got installed. It alters your home page and default search provider. It also inserts various advertisements into all pages that you visit. If you want to eliminate the unwelcome modifications made to your web browsers, you should terminate PConverter B3 Toolbar without hesitation.
How does PConverter B3 Toolbar work?
PConverter B3 Toolbar has several quick access buttons on it, which may be useful to you, because they will allow you to access your favorite sites. However, once the toolbar gets installed, it also causes other changes that are not quire as beneficial. The app changes your home page and default search provider replacing them with Search.conduit.com. This site contains a search box, which will show you results with sponsored links. In addition to this commercial data, it will also insert ads into your visited pages. Some of these ads will be unreliable. They could lead you to corrupted pages and expose you to virtual scams.
Another aspect of the software that you should know about is that it tracks your cookies. This means that such information as your visited pages, made searches, and other browsing habits get recorded and analyzed by the program. These details are later used for creating targeted ads. They can also be sold to third parties. There is no reason for you to share your data or suffer from the other symptoms of the infection, especially considering the fact that it lowers your online security level. That is why we advise that you delete PConverter B3 Toolbar as soon as possible.
How to remove PConverter B3 Toolbar?
You can delete PConverter B3 Toolbar from your computer in one of two ways: manually or automatically. Manual PConverter B3 Toolbar removal is not that complicated. All you need to do is uninstall the program from your PC and fix your browser settings. You can do that by following the instructions we have prepared below the article. If, however, you decide to get rid of PConverter B3 Toolbar automatically, you will have to use a malware removal tool. You can download it from our page. The anti-malware will scan your system, detect and eliminate PConverter B3 Toolbar along with other unwanted files and programs. Moreover, it will also help you keep your PC clean in the future by safeguarding it at all times.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove PConverter B3Use our recommended removal tool to uninstall PConverter B3. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like PConverter B3 and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall PConverter B3 and related programs.
Remove PConverter B3 from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall PConverter B3 from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete PConverter B3 from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove PConverter B3 from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for PConverter B3 or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete PConverter B3 from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase PConverter B3 from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove PConverter B3 from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall PConverter B3 from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable PConverter B3 and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.