Radiotabsearch.com Removal Tips (Uninstall Radiotabsearch.com)
Radiotabsearch.com is a browser hijacker that belongs to Search Engage Ltd. It does not differ much from other members of this category. The page may seem useful at first, however, its main purpose has nothing to do with improving your online experience. It is aimed at making profit for Search Engage by exposing you to various advertisements.
The hijacker not only alters your browser settings, but also inserts commercial data into your favorite pages, tracks your cookies, reroutes you to its sponsors, and so on. If you do not wish to deal with these symptoms any longer, you should terminate Radiotabsearch.com.
How does Radiotabsearch.com work?
Browser hijackers get distributed using the bundling method. They are usually presented in freeware installation wizards as an additional offer. If you skip through the wizard, you agree to all additional offers automatically. You should not do that, because potentially unwanted apps are not nearly as useful as they claim to be. We advise that you avoid adware and browser hijackers in the future. You can do that by always choosing the Advanced installation mode and deselecting all applications that are unfamiliar to you.
Once the hijacker gets access to your browsers, it alters their settings. The Radiotabsearch.com website appears as your home page and default search engine. The site provides you with a search box and not much else. If you enter a query into the search box, you will get rerouted to Search.bitcro.com. These results may include sponsored links. Moreover, various adverts will appear on other sites that you visit and you will get redirected to the hijacker’s related pages in the middle of your browsing sessions. These activities will slow down and disrupt your surfing. If you want to go back uninterrupted and safe Internet browsing, you should delete Radiotabsearch.com.
How to remove Radiotabsearch.com?
Radiotabsearch.com removal can be completed manually or automatically. We recommend automatic removal option, because it is more effective. The anti-malware tool presented on our site can perform a full system scan and detect all unwanted files and programs stored on your PC. You can then use it to remove Radiotabsearch.com and other unnecessary components. Furthermore, the malware remover functions as a malware prevention tool as well, so it will keep your computer protected in the future. The alternative way to delete Radiotabsearch.com is the manual removal option. You can use the instructions presented in the manual Radiotabsearch.com removal guide below the article. They explain how you can uninstall the hijacker’s related software and restore your browser settings.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Radiotabsearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Radiotabsearch.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Radiotabsearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version. More...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Radiotabsearch.com and related programs.
Remove Radiotabsearch.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Radiotabsearch.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Radiotabsearch.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Radiotabsearch.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Radiotabsearch.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Radiotabsearch.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Radiotabsearch.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Radiotabsearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Radiotabsearch.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Radiotabsearch.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.