Search.myradioxp.com Removal Guide
Search.myradioxp.com may seem like a regular search tool, but it is actually a browser hijacker. It can alter your browser settings without your approval changing your home page and default search provider. The purpose of the hijacker is to boost online traffic by promoting its sponsors. It uses various tricks in order to do so including constant redirects to unfamiliar sites, addition of various advertisements into your favorite pages, and more.
There is nothing beneficial about the so-called search tool for computer users as it only serves its developers needs who make profit every time you click on one of the ads. That is why we advise that you eliminate Search.myradioxp.com without further delay.
Where does Search.myradioxp.com come from?
Browser hijackers usually get distributed with potentially unwanted applications in free software bundles. When you download freeware from sites like soft32.com, cnet.com, softonic.com, filewin.com, and similar, you should keep in mind that you will also be offered to install additional applications. These applications are usually ad-supported. If you do not pay attention to the freeware installation wizard, you will agree to the additional offers without even realizing it. You should always choose Advanced or Custom installation mode and deselect all components that are not necessary in order to complete the installation of the software that you actually need.
How does Search.myradioxp.com work?
Search.myradioxp.com replaces your home page, new tab, and default search provider as soon as the hijacker enters your system. It does not matter which web browser you use, because the hijacker is compatible with all of them including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and others. The website itself does not differ much from other search portals, however, you should not click on any ads that may be present on it. As for your new search engine, you should keep in mind that it will insert sponsored ads and links into your search results. We do not recommend clicking on them, if you do not want to risk landing on unreliable pages. If you want to go back to your original browser settings, you will have to get rid of Search.myradioxp.com.
Unfortunately, the hijacker’s ads will not be limited to its main page and search results. You will encounter various pop-ups, banners, coupons, links, and other ads on all of your visited websites. Not all of these adverts can be trusted. If you click on a fake advert, you will risk falling for a virtual scam. You may be tricked into downloading malicious software onto your PC or wasting your money on non-existent products. In order to avoid these unfavorable outcomes, you should terminate Search.myradioxp.com.
Other symptoms of the hijacker that you are likely to notice include Internet slow downs, random redirects, targeted ads, decrease in computer speed, and more. If you want to eliminate them for good, you should waste no time and erase Search.myradioxp.com right away.
How to remove Search.myradioxp.com?
You can choose between the two following options – manual or automatic removal – in order to delete Search.myradioxp.com from your browsers. If you decide to go with the first option, you will have to uninstall the hijacker’s related application from your computer and then reset your web browser settings. In case you need more detailed instructions, you can use the manual Search.myradioxp.com removal guide presented below the article. If, on the other hand, you choose to uninstall Search.myradioxp.com automatically, you can use the anti-malware tool provided on our page. It will scan your system, detect all potential issues, and eliminate Search.myradioxp.com from your computer along with them. The utility will also help you keep your PC secure in the future by providing it with online protection in real time.
- Move the cursor to the bottom right
- Click on Settings and go to Control Panel
- Select Uninstall a program
- Double-click the unwanted program
- Select Uninstall
Windows 7 and Vista/Windows XP
- Access Control Panel via Start menu
- Select Uninstall a program/Add or remove programs
- Choose the unwanted application
- Click Uninstall/Remove
Remove Search.myradioxp.com from browsers
- Click on the Gear icon and pick Internet Options
- Overwrite your home page (General tab)
- Go back to Gear icon and open Manage Add-ons
- In Toolbars and Extensions, delete unwanted add-ons
- In Search Providers, eliminate Search.myradioxp.com
- Select a new default search engine
- Click on Chrome menu, select More tools and Extensions
- Remove unwanted browser extensions
- Click on Settings (below Extensions)
- Choose Open a specific page or set of pages in the On Startup section
- Click on Set pages and change your home page
- Move to Manage search engines under Search
- Delete Search.myradioxp.com and pick a new search engine
- Click on the menu icon and select Add-ons
- In Extensions, delete unwanted browser extensions
- Go back to Firefox menu and select Options
- On the General tab, modify your home page
- On the Search tab, remove Search.myradioxp.com and set a new provider
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.myradioxp.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.myradioxp.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.myradioxp.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.