Search.pa-cmf.com Removal Guide
Search.pa-cmf.com is a browser hijacker that belongs to SaferBrowser. It is similar to other hijackers that belong to the same company including Search.em-cmf.com, Search.searchgrm.com, Search.yourpackagesnow.com, and more.
The hijacker affects all web browsers by changing their settings. It also causes other alterations like injecting ads into your visited pages, rerouting you to ransom sites, adding sponsored links to your search results, and more. These actions are taken for the purpose of boosting web traffic and thus making profit. They are not beneficial for users in any way. If you want to go back to uninterrupted online surfing, you will have to terminate Search.pa-cmf.com.
The hijacker sets your home page, new tab, and default search engine to Search.pa-cmf.com. This site does not look suspicious. It provides you with a search box and quick access buttons to various email services like Gmail, Yahoo!, AOL, and others. If you enter a query into the search box, you will get results from SaferBrowser Yahoo Search. These results will include various sponsored links, which is why using this engine is not the best idea. In order to switch back to your original search tools, you will have to delete Search.pa-cmf.com.
Browser settings modification is not the only reason to uninstall Search.pa-cmf.com. The hijacker causes other interruptions as well. It floods your browsers with unwanted advertisements that show up in the form of pop-ups, banners, links, coupons, and more. These ads slow down your surfing speed and expose you to virtual scams. If you fall for one of these scams, you may infect your PC with potentially unwanted or malicious programs, waste your money on bogus products, and so on. We urge you not to take any unnecessary risks and terminate the hijacker.
How to remove Search.pa-cmf.com?
In order to eliminate Search.pa-cmf.com from your browsers, you will have to choose between manual and automatic removal options. If you decide to remove Search.pa-cmf.com manually, you will have to uninstall its related program from your computer and then restore your web browsers. This can be done with the help of the instructions we have prepared below the article. Alternative solution is automatic Search.pa-cmf.com removal. To complete it, you will have to make use of an anti-malware utility. You can download the malware remover from our page. It will scan your system, detect all unwanted components, and delete Search.pa-cmf.com along with them. The security software will also provide you with real-time online protection, so you can surf the Web without any worries.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.pa-cmf.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.pa-cmf.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.pa-cmf.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Search.pa-cmf.com and related programs.
Remove Search.pa-cmf.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.pa-cmf.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.pa-cmf.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.pa-cmf.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.pa-cmf.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.pa-cmf.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.pa-cmf.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.pa-cmf.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.pa-cmf.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.pa-cmf.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.