Space Sound Pro Removal Instructions
Space Sound Pro is promoted as a tool that can improve the quality of the sound that comes from your headphones and speakers. It has an official website at spacesoundpro.com, where it can be downloaded. This page also explains that the version that you download is a trial, and that afterwards you will have to purchase the application for $9.90 to continue using it.
It is hard to say whether the software is actually helpful or not, however, it is known that it performs certain unwanted activities, once it gets installed on your PC. It is often classified as a potentially unwanted program. We recommend that you delete Space Sound Pro from your system.
Once the application gets installed, it adds its own autorun keys, so that it starts automatically each time you turn on your computer. It will also modify your registry entries. The software will work for 30 days and then ask you to upgrade it. As it has already been mentioned, many computer users do not see any improvements after installing the program. If nothing beneficial comes from it, there is no reason to keep it installed. This is especially the case, if you did not download the utility from its official site.
The app travels in freeware and shareware bundles, so it is possible that you acquired it by accident. Free software is often accompanied by additional programs that are not very useful. If you want to avoid these programs, you need to be more attentive during the installation process, choose the Advanced mode, and decline all optional offers. If that is how you acquired the application, it is likely not the only unwanted program that entered your PC. Keeping them installed is not a good idea, because some of them may be ad-supported. We advise that you terminate Space Sound Pro along with other suspicious apps.
How to remove Space Sound Pro?
Space Sound Pro removal should not be complicated at all. You can uninstall Space Sound Pro manually via Control Panel. In case you need instructions on how to do that, you are welcome to use the ones presented below. Keep in mind that you may have to delete other unwanted programs as well. That is why we recommend that you delete Space Sound Pro automatically instead. If you download and install a malware removal tool, you will be able to scan your PC and detect all of its issues. The utility will remove Space Sound Pro along with them. It will also help you keep your computer safe and protected from other infections you may catch while surfing online.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Space Sound ProUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Space Sound Pro. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Space Sound Pro and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Space Sound Pro and related programs.
Remove Space Sound Pro from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Space Sound Pro from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Space Sound Pro from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Space Sound Pro from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Space Sound Pro or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Space Sound Pro from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Space Sound Pro from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Space Sound Pro from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Space Sound Pro from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Space Sound Pro and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.