What is Start Pageing 123?
Start Pageing 123 is a typical browser hijacker even though it looks like a search provider. Yes, it has a search box and those buttons at the top which allow users to open certain websites quickly; however, all other features of Start Pageing 123 show that it is a browser hijacker, so go to delete Start Pageing 123 from browsers instead of keeping it set.
You will find out by reading the rest of the article why Start Pageing 123 is called a browser hijacker. Also, experienced specialists will tell you more about the Start Pageing 123 removal. This information should really be useful if you decide that you do not want to keep set an untrustworthy search engine.
What does Start Pageing 123 do?
Lets find out first what Start Pageing 123 makes a browser hijacker. First of all, users make complaints that they do not know where Start Pageing 123 has come from, which shows that it appears on browsers without permission like other browser hijackers do. Second, Start Pageing 123 has been designed not to help users find the relevant information on the web even though it returns search results like ordinary search providers do. Instead, it generates money for its creator by displaying advertisements and trying to lure users into clicking on them. There are two places advertisements are displayed. You can see them on the main page under the title Interesting For You, or you can find them on the search results page which is opened after any kind of search query is entered. Last but not least, there is the third reason Start Pageing 123 is called a browser hijacker. Just like similar threats, one of its goals is to record information about users. It will keep doing that unless you go and delete Start Pageing 123 from browsers. We do not recommend keeping Start Pageing 123 set because the longer you let it stay, the more problems might occur.
Why Start Pageing 123 has been set on my browsers?
It is known that browser hijackers are usually spread using the bundling method, which means that they enter in a bundle with other applications. These programs usually belong to the category of freeware and shareware. Browser hijackers come with these programs not without reason. Cyber criminals know that many users download free software from the web, so they spread their products with freeware to affect as many users computers as possible. If you do not want this to happen to you again, install a reputable antimalware tool and let it do its job on your PC.
How to remove Start Pageing 123?
There are two Start Pageing 123 removal methods. Users can go to remove Start Pageing 123 in a manual way or simply acquire a professional malware remover to delete all the threats, including Start Pageing 123, automatically. You should not even consider deleting a browser hijacker manually if you are an inexperienced user. An automatic tool will not only uninstall Start Pageing 123 for you, but it will also find and erase all other threats after implementing the Start Pageing 123 removal. Keep in mind that only a trustworthy malware remover can erase all those infections, so do not download tools which are promoted on third-party pages.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Start Pageing 123Use our recommended removal tool to uninstall Start Pageing 123. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Start Pageing 123 and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Start Pageing 123 and related programs.
Remove Start Pageing 123 from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Start Pageing 123 from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Start Pageing 123 from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Start Pageing 123 from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Start Pageing 123 or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Start Pageing 123 from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Start Pageing 123 from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Start Pageing 123 from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Start Pageing 123 from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Start Pageing 123 and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.