About this ransomware
Striked is a ransomware type of malware that will encrypt your files. Ransomware is an especially dangerous infection because it encrypts files and users don’t always get them back. And it’s very easy to get infected. It usually happens when users open malicious email attachments or download from unsafe sources.
And once users notice the infection, it’s usually too late to stop it. Ransomware developers ask that victims pay to get files back but you should not even consider it. You ought to not forget that you are dealing with criminals. They might take your money and leave your files encrypted. Having backup is essential these days because it’s the only thing standing between you and file loss. Currently, it is not possible to decrypt the files but paying is still not recommended. Instead, delete Striked ransomware.
How does ransomware infect systems?
Ransomware developers use email attachments to spread their malware. When you open an infected email attachment, the ransomware downloads onto your computer. Make sure you stay vigilant when using email and learn how to differentiate between malicious and legitimate emails. You should also avoid the spam folder, where those emails usually end up. Downloading from unreliable sources could also lead to an infection. If you use Torrents, be aware that it is a great way to obtain some kind of malware. Downloading ‘updates’ from questionable pop-ups and ads will also expose you to malware. If you do get infected, you will not only have to remove Striked ransomware or something similar but also risk losing your files.
How does it affect my computer?
If you caught this infection, your files will be encrypted. An extension will be added to affected files so you will easily know what is happening. The ransomware will then change your desktop background to the ransom note. You will be able to quickly identify which ransomware infected your computer because at the top, it will say “Your files are striked!” in big green letters. The note will inform you that important files on your computer have been encrypted and that you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a decryption tool. It does not mention that you need to pay to get files back but seeing as this is ransomware, it’s likely that you will be asked to pay some amount. We do not recommend doing that because you may end up losing your money if the hackers decide to just take your money. You should just delete Striked ransomware. If you had backup, this would not really be a big issue for you as you could just remove Striked ransomware and restore files from backup. If you do not have it yet, it may be a good idea to invest in it.
Striked ransomware removal
We do not recommend manual Striked ransomware removal because it may be too difficult for you to do. Instead, obtain anti-malware software and have it uninstall Striked ransomware for you. Do not access your backup until you are sure the ransomware is gone.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Striked ransomwareUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Striked ransomware. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Striked ransomware and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Delete Striked ransomware using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove Striked ransomware from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove Striked ransomware
Remove Striked ransomware from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete Striked ransomware
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete Striked ransomware from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete Striked ransomware from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.