Us.Hao123.com Removal Tips (Uninstall Us.Hao123.com)
Us.Hao123.com is the English version of Hao.123, which is originally a Chinese website. It has other versions as well like br.hao123.com, jp.hao123.com, tw.hao123.com, and more. All of these websites function as browser hijackers.
The main purpose of the hijacker is to promote its sponsors. It achieves this goal by flooding you with various coupons, pop-ups, banners, and other ads. It causes other ad-related disruptions as well. There is no need for you to tolerate the hijacker’s symptoms. We advise that you delete Us.Hao123.com without further delay.
How does Us.Hao123.com work?
The hijacker sets Us.Hao123.com as your home page and your default search provider. The website itself is filled with quick access buttons, links, and adverts. The site promotes articles, games, shopping pages, and so on. We urge you to be careful with it, because you cannot trust its content. You should avoid clicking on the advertisements as some of them are clearly fake. You should especially stay away from ads that claim that there is something wrong with your PC and promote security tools that can fix Windows errors. These ads will lead you to corrupted sites containing potentially unwanted or even malicious applications.
Other symptoms that you will notice after the hijacker takes over include it inserting advertising content into all pages that you visit and causing redirects to it sponsor sites in the middle of your browsing. Needless to say, these unwanted activities will considerably slow down your Internet surfing speed. The hijacker also affects your computer’s performance. It uses up its resources, so your system works slower than usual. If you wish to eliminate all of these symptoms and return to your previous browser settings, you will have to terminate Us.Hao123.com.
How to remove Us.Hao123.com?
Fortunately, it is not that difficult to delete Us.Hao123.com. You can delete the hijacker manually or automatically. If you choose manual Us.Hao123.com removal, you will have to uninstall its related application and restore your browser settings. We have prepared more detailed instructions below the article and you are welcome to use them. Alternatively, you can download the anti-malware tool from our site and use it to scan and clean your PC completely. The malware remover will remove Us.Hao123.com and other unwanted components that it finds. In addition to Us.Hao123.com removal, it will also stay useful in the future by shielding your computer from various Internet-based infections.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Us.Hao123.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Us.Hao123.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Us.Hao123.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Us.Hao123.com and related programs.
Remove Us.Hao123.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Us.Hao123.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Us.Hao123.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Us.Hao123.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Us.Hao123.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Us.Hao123.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Us.Hao123.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Us.Hao123.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Us.Hao123.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Us.Hao123.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.