Yourconnectivity.net is considered to be a browser hijacker and not something you want to have on your computer. It might get on your computer when you carelessly install freeware. Browser hijackers change your browser’s settings, set you homepage, new tabs and search engine to their domain. Yourconnectivity.net might act the same way. If you notice that you constantly get redirected to Yourconnectivity.net, you can be sure you got a browser hijacker on your computer. Browser hijackers are not a direct threat to your computer but it can still expose you to danger. Therefore, we recommend you delete Yourconnectivity.net redirect virus as soon as possible.
How does Yourconnectivity.net spread
Yourconnectivity.net redirect virus might spread via freeware you install onto your computer. A lot of developers attach their potentially unwanted items to freeware and when users install that software, they end up installing those items as well. It’s called the bundling method and is quite popular when it comes to distributing browser hijackers, adware and potentially unwanted programs (PUP). You can avoid installing them if you use Advanced (Custom) settings during the installation process. When you use Advanced (Custom) settings, you can see what additional items are being installed along with the freeware. Default settings do not allow you to see them and you end up installing them, thus potentially putting your computer in danger. If it managed to slither into your computer, we suggest you delete Yourconnectivity.net.
What does Yourconnectivity.net do
As a browser hijacker, Yourconnectivity.net redirect virus might change your browser’s settings, set your homepage, new tabs and search engine to its domain. And you may not be able to change the settings back without having to uninstall Yourconnectivity.net from your computer. By not allowing you to change the settings back, browser hijackers try to force you to use their provided search engine. If you were to use Yourconnectivity.net search engine, you might get results leading you to weird websites. The main purpose of a browser hijacker is to generate traffic for certain websites and it does that by redirecting you to those websites. More traffic means more money. Yourconnectivity.net might also redirect you to a malicious website and you might end up downloading serious malware onto your computer. Browser hijackers are basically useless to you and do not do you any good, which is why you should remove Yourconnectivity.net.
Hijacker removal can be done manually but we recommend you remove Yourconnectivity.net using anti-malware software. Instructions on how to uninstall Yourconnectivity.net will be provided below.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yourconnectivity.netUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yourconnectivity.net. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Yourconnectivity.net and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Plumbytes is a reliable security software that can provide you with a rich set of beneficial features. It belongs to a UK-based company called Plumbytes Software, LP. The application functions as a ma ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Yourconnectivity.net and related programs.
Remove Yourconnectivity.net from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Yourconnectivity.net from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Yourconnectivity.net from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Yourconnectivity.net from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Yourconnectivity.net or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Yourconnectivity.net from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Yourconnectivity.net from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Yourconnectivity.net from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Yourconnectivity.net from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Yourconnectivity.net and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
- Play Bar Delete
- remove Yourconnectivity net
- your connectivity net how do i remove
- delete yourconnectivity net
- how to remove your connectivity net
- yourconnectivity virus
- how to remove yourconnectivity net/
- remove your connectivity net virus
- disabling your connectivity net
- delete yourconnectivity net/
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.