Yourmovietimenow.com Removal Tips (Uninstall Yourmovietimenow.com)
Yourmovietimenow.com is a website that promotes Your Movies Now extension, which belongs to SaferBrowser. This company is infamous for releasing similar add-ons that seem useful at first, but are actually aimed at generating revenue for their developers.
Your Movies Now was created for the same reason. It falls into the category of potentially unwanted programs, despite the fact that it is promoted as a tool that can provide you with quick access to movie and TV show related content. We assure you, you will not be missing out on anything, if you delete Yourmovietimenow.com from your browsers.
How does Yourmovietimenow.com work?
Your Movies Now has an official website, where it can be downloaded. It also travels in free software bundles, so it is possible that you have never even visited Yourmovietimenow.com. The website presents the extension as a new tab page that will allow you to watch your favorite movies online, access movie reviews, show times, and more. If you click on the “Get Started Now” button, you agree to changing not only your new tab, but also your home page and default search provider. This information is presented in small print below the button, so it very easy to miss.
The page that replaces your home page and new tab contains a search box and such quick access buttons as IMDb, Latest Movie Reviews, Show Times, and YouTube. There is nothing extremely beneficial about it. If you enter a query into the presented search box, you will get results from SaferBrowser Yahoo Search. These results will contain sponsored links, which could be unreliable. Other adverts that you will see while browsing the Web may be just as unsafe. We urge you to stay away from all ads until you terminate Yourmovietimenow.com. Interacting with fake ads could lead to such unwanted consequences as malware infections, financial losses, and so on.
How to remove Yourmovietimenow.com?
There are two options you can choose from, if you wish to delete Yourmovietimenow.com. You can eliminate Yourmovietimenow.com manually by uninstalling Your Movies Now from your computer and browser extensions and fixing your browser settings. Instructions on how to complete manual Yourmovietimenow.com removal are presented below the article and your are welcome to use them. Alternatively, you can remove Yourmovietimenow.com automatically with the help of an anti-malware utility. You can download the security software from our page. It will scan and clean your PC. The malware remover will also stay useful in the future as it comes with real-time online protection and other beneficial features.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yourmovietimenow.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yourmovietimenow.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Yourmovietimenow.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Yourmovietimenow.com and related programs.
Remove Yourmovietimenow.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Yourmovietimenow.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Yourmovietimenow.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Yourmovietimenow.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Yourmovietimenow.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Yourmovietimenow.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Yourmovietimenow.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Yourmovietimenow.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Yourmovietimenow.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Yourmovietimenow.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.