Yourpackagesnow.com Removal Tips (Uninstall Yourpackagesnow.com)
Yourpackagesnow.com is a website that promotes Your Package Now toolbar by Saferbrowser. This is not the only product that is powered by Saferbrowser. There are quite a few other apps that are very similar to this toolbar including My Speed Test XP, Your Current News Now, My Television XP, My Weather XP, and some others.
Your Package Now is promoted as a tool that can allow you to track packages that are shipped via UPS, USPS, FedEx, and other carriers from one place. You can download the application from its official page, however, it also travels in free software bundles. That is why it is classified as potentially unwanted. We advise that you terminate Yourpackagesnow.com without further delay.
As soon as you install the toolbar, you browser settings including your home page, new tab, and default search engine are changed to Search.yourpackagesnow.com. This page presents you with a toolbar, which contains such quick access buttons as UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, and Local Weather, and a search box. The search engine will show you results from Saferbrowser Yahoo Search. This means that the Yahoo Search results will include various sponsored links. We do not recommend clicking on them as they may not be trustworthy.
After the hijacker takes over, you will also notice other unwanted symptoms. It will insert ads into other sites that you visit. The pop-ups, coupons, banners, in-text ads, and other commercials will appear no matter where you go online. The hijacker will also reroute you to its sponsor sites in the middle of your browsing sessions. These unnecessary and unsafe activities will slow down your Internet browsing and expose you to virtual scams. The sooner you stop them, the better. The only way to do that is to delete Yourpackagesnow.com from your web browsers.
How to remove Yourpackagesnow.com?
Luckily, Yourpackagesnow.com removal is not that complicated. You can accomplish it manually or automatically. If you choose to delete Yourpackagesnow.com manually, you will have to restore your browser settings and you may also need to uninstall the hijacker’s related program from your computer. Instructions below the article are presented for your convenience. Alternative solution is to implement a malware removal tool and use it to eliminate Yourpackagesnow.com automatically. The anti-malware utility, which you can download from our site, will scan your system, detect all threats, and remove Yourpackagesnow.com along with them. Not only will it clean your system, but it will also help you make sure that it stays that way in the future by providing your PC with real-time online protection.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Yourpackagesnow.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Yourpackagesnow.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Yourpackagesnow.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall Yourpackagesnow.com and related programs.
Remove Yourpackagesnow.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Yourpackagesnow.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Yourpackagesnow.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Yourpackagesnow.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Yourpackagesnow.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Yourpackagesnow.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Yourpackagesnow.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Yourpackagesnow.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Yourpackagesnow.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Yourpackagesnow.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.