What is RSA2048Pro?
RSA2048Pro is a malicious parasite that falls into the ransomware category. It is similar to other members of this group such as GANDCRAB Ransomware, Dharma Ransomware, Rapid Ransomware, and more. The infection is used as a way to make money by its developers through data encryption. It encodes all data files stored on the targeted computer soon after the infiltration. It then makes users aware of what happened and claims that the only way to restore the content is by paying the ransom. That is where the category name comes from. Needless to say, you cannot trust cyber crooks, so it is best to ignore their instructions. What you should do without hesitation is delete RSA2048Pro Ransomware from your computer.
How does RSA2048Pro Ransomware work?
The ransomware uses a number of distribution methods like deceptive ads, malign email attachments, bogus software, corrupted links, and so on. Once inside, the parasite scans your files choosing the most recent ones and then begins the encryption process. The infection adds the “.aes” appendix to your photos, videos, documents, and other important files. The encoded files cannot be opened by regular means. The threat then moves on to creating the so-called ransom note titled “Instruction.txt” and adding it to all of your folders.
The message that appears in the note states that your files have been encrypted and that the only way to decrypt them is by using a unique decryption key. This key is for sale, of course, as the whole purpose of the infection is to make money off of you. The price of the key may vary, but it usually is no lower than a couple of hundreds of US dollars, which have to be paid in online currency like Bitcoins. As we have already mentioned, paying the ransom does not guarantee any positive results. We advice not wasting your money and, instead, focusing on RSA2048Pro Ransomware removal.
How to remove RSA2048Pro Ransomware?
There is no question that you should get rid of RSA2048Pro Ransomware as soon as you can. Dealing with malicious software requires the use of a powerful anti-malware utility. You are welcome to implement the security tool from our page. It will perform a system scan and detect all elements of the infection. It will eliminate RSA2048Pro Ransomware and other parasites in their entirety. In addition to RSA2048Pro Ransomware removal, the application will also help you make sure that you stay away from similar threats in the future. Unfortunately, after you delete RSA2048Pro Ransomware, your files will not be automatically restored. You can try searching for decryption software online or recovering your data from a backup.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove RSA2048Pro RansomwareUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall RSA2048Pro Ransomware. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like RSA2048Pro Ransomware and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Delete RSA2048Pro Ransomware using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove RSA2048Pro Ransomware from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove RSA2048Pro Ransomware
Remove RSA2048Pro Ransomware from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete RSA2048Pro Ransomware
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete RSA2048Pro Ransomware from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete RSA2048Pro Ransomware from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.