Search.couponsimplified.com is a dubious search engine that supposedly gives you access to coupons. It is also classified as a browser hijacker due to its questionable features. It will infect your computer if you do not correctly install free software as it is attached as one of those additional items. If you find that Search.couponsimplified.com has hijacked your browser, there is no need to panic. A browser hijacker is a mere potentially unwanted program (PUP) and it cannot directly harm your computer. However, it will make certain changes to your browser and try to redirect you to sponsored pages, as that is why hijackers exists in the first place. The worrying thing about browser hijackers is that while they are not malicious themselves, they can expose you to malware if you are not careful. Delete Search.couponsimplified.com to ensure that your computer remains virus-free.
Why remove Search.couponsimplified.com?
Like we mentioned before, browser hijackers are attached to free software as additional items that users have the option of installing. Those items will install automatically if the user does not deselect them. And most users do not deselect them because they are not aware of their existence. The bundled items are hiding in Advanced (Custom) settings of the freeware installation process and cannot be seen in Default mode. You can also only deselect the added items in Advanced. All you have to do is uncheck the boxes and that will prevent the added items from installing. If you wish to avoid wasting time on having to uninstall Search.couponsimplified.com or similar, always go with Advanced.
Search.couponsimplified.com will suddenly appear on your browser, be it Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. It will set itself as your homepage and new tabs, and will not allow you to change the settings back unless you first remove Search.couponsimplified.com from your system. With white letters in a black background spelling out ‘Search’, Search.couponsimplified.com might seem reliable at first glance. If you use it, you will be presented with altered Yahoo results. it even says Saferbrowser Yahoo. Essentially, you will be given sponsored websites as your results so that the browser hijacker can generate pay-per-click revenue for those sites. You might end up on all sorts of weird pages and might even encounter dangerous ones. You could be accidentally led to a malware-infected site where chances of infecting your computer are much higher. Search.couponsimplified.com will not provide you with any beneficial features, and we suggest you uninstall Search.couponsimplified.com.
If you choose to delete Search.couponsimplified.com, you have two options. You use a reliable removal tool for Search.couponsimplified.com removal or you can do it by hand. If you pick the latter option, keep in mind that you will have to locate the hijacker yourself, which means more time to fully erase Search.couponsimplified.com will be needed.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.couponsimplified.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.couponsimplified.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Search.couponsimplified.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Search.couponsimplified.com and related programs.
Remove Search.couponsimplified.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.couponsimplified.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.couponsimplified.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.couponsimplified.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.couponsimplified.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.couponsimplified.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.couponsimplified.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.couponsimplified.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.couponsimplified.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.couponsimplified.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.