Search.tvnewpagesearch.com Removal Tips
Search.tvnewpagesearch.com is a browser hijacker that gets added to your browsers along with its extension, TVNewPage. The extension has an official page, where it can be downloaded, however, it usually travels in free software bundles. The application is promoted as a tool that can turn your browser into a television media center.
It allows you to quickly access various TV-related websites. It may seem like a useful utility, however, it also makes certain modifications that you are not likely to appreciate. We suggest that you delete Search.tvnewpagesearch.com and its related extension without further delay.
The TVNewPage extension may be promoted as a new tab page, however, it will also alter your home page and default search provider. All of these settings are replaced with Search.tvnewpagesearch.com. The site contains a toolbar, a search box, and quick access buttons to Facebook, Gmail, Instagram, YouTube, and some other popular sites. The toolbar that appears at the top of the page has a search box, and such quick links as Stream Content, Free Games, Movies, TV, Sports, News, Social, E-Mail, and Shopping.
If you make use of the search box provided on the website, you will not get reliable results. These results may come from Yahoo Search, but they are modified by Safe Finder to include various sponsored links. That is why we urge you not to trust any of them. The same goes for other advertising data to which you will be exposed because of the hijacker. It will insert ads, pop-up, banners, coupons, etc. into all pages that you visit. You should not click on these adverts, because they may lead you to corrupted sites, where you will be exposed to unreliable data. If you do not wish to take such unnecessary risks, you should delete Search.tvnewpagesearch.com as soon as you can.
How to remove Search.tvnewpagesearch.com?
Luckily, it is not that difficult to terminate Search.tvnewpagesearch.com. You can do that manually or automatically. If you choose to remove Search.tvnewpagesearch.com manually, you will have to delete TVNewPage and fix your browser settings yourself. Instructions on how to complete these tasks are presented below the article and you are welcome to use them for further assistance. Alternatively, you can download the anti-malware tool from our page and eliminate Search.tvnewpagesearch.com automatically. If you choose this removal option, you will not only uninstall Search.tvnewpagesearch.com and its related app, but you will also clean your PC from other threats and make sure that it stays protected in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.tvnewpagesearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Search.tvnewpagesearch.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Search.tvnewpagesearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Search.tvnewpagesearch.com and related programs.
Remove Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Search.tvnewpagesearch.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Search.tvnewpagesearch.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Search.tvnewpagesearch.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.