What is Unlimited.co?
Unlimited.co, also known as Unlimited.co.in, falls into the category of browser hijackers. Its main symptom is browser settings modification, however, it causes other unnecessary changes as well. The hijacker’s goal is to boost the Web traffic of its sponsors, so it will flood you with ads, cause redirects, track your cookies, and so on. You should not tolerate these inconveniences, because there is nothing beneficial about the unwanted application. We advise that you terminate Unlimited.co as soon as you can.
How does Unlimited.co work?
As it has already been mentioned, the change that you will notice right away is the browser settings modifications that the hijacker makes upon arrival. It sets your home page and default search engine to Unlimited.co.in. This page presents you with a search box and links to popular searches. It usually also shows you some ads. If you use your new search engine, you will get results that will contain sponsored links. Various adverts will appear on sites that have nothing to do with the hijacker as well. You should know that these ads could be unreliable. Clicking on fake ads may lead to serious troubles like infecting your computer with unwanted or even malicious apps, wasting your money on bogus products, and so on. To make sure that you do not have to deal with these consequences, you should stay away all ads.
Improving your online safety is not the only reason to get rid of Unlimited.co. The hijacker causes other disruptions as well like rerouting you to unknown sites in the middle of your browsing and slowing down your Internet surfing speed. Moreover, it also tracks your cookies and thus records information about your daily online activities. This data can be sold to third parties. If you are not comfortable with that, you should delete Unlimited.co right away.
How to remove Unlimited.co?
There are two ways you can eliminate Unlimited.co from your browsers: manually or automatically. The more effective solution is automatic Unlimited.co removal, because it allows you to remove the hijacker and other unnecessary components from your PC completely. If you implement the anti-malware from our site, it will perform a system scan and detect all unwanted files and apps. It will then erase Unlimited.co along with them. The security tool will also keep your computer protected from other online infections. Alternatively, you can use the instructions provided below the article and delete Unlimited.co manually.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Unlimited.coUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Unlimited.co. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Unlimited.co and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Step 1. Uninstall Unlimited.co and related programs.
Remove Unlimited.co from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Unlimited.co from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Unlimited.co from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Unlimited.co from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Unlimited.co or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Unlimited.co from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Unlimited.co from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Unlimited.co from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Unlimited.co from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Unlimited.co and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.