Zingload.com Removal Guide (Uninstall Zingload.com)
Zingload.com is an intrusive browser hijacker that can alter your browser settings as well as their shortcuts. It enters your PC together with a potentially unwanted application.
The hijacker does not have any beneficial features. It not only changes your preferences, making itself appear on your screen every time you go online, but it also causes other unwanted disruptions. The hijacker floods you with advertisements, reroutes you to unfamiliar sites, slows down your Internet connection, and more. If you want to go back to normal online surfing, you will have to delete Zingload.com.
How does Zingload.com work?
The main symptom of the hijacker is that it modifies your browser settings including your home page, new tab, and default search provider. These settings are replaced with Zingload.com. This argument is also added to your browser shortcuts. The website itself presents you with a search box, which reroutes you to Google.com. Clearly, you do not need it to search the Web with Google. Other symptoms of the hijacker include its constant redirects to sponsor sites and various advertisements that it inserts into all of your visited pages. You should keep in mind that these ads cannot be trusted. Some of them are fake. Clicking on them could result in serious consequences. If you do not want to accidentally infect your system with malware, you should eliminate Zingload.com from your browsers without hesitation.
If you are wondering how you ended up with Zingload.com, that is most likely because it arrived in a free software bundle. Browser hijackers and other potentially unwanted programs travel in free software bundles and often get installed without the computer user’s notice. That is why you should always pay attention to the installation process of freeware and shareware. We advise that you choose the Advanced installation mode when you can and decline all additional offers shown to you during it.
How to remove Zingload.com?
You can remove Zingload.com from your browsers manually or automatically. If you choose manual Zingload.com removal, we recommend that you follow the instructions presented below this article. They explain how you can uninstall the application with which the hijacker entered your computer and how you can edit your browser settings. In addition to that, you will also need to delete Zingload.com from your browser shortcuts. You can do that by right-clicking on the shortcut and following this path: Properties -> Shortcut tab -> Target line. Once there, delete all text that comes after “exe” and click OK to save changes. Alternative solution is to implement a malware removal tool and let it take care of your system. The utility will not only terminate Zingload.com, but it will also remove other threats from your PC and shield it from various online infections you may encounter in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Zingload.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Zingload.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Zingload.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
Is MacKeeper a virus? MacKeeper is not a virus, nor is it a scam. While there are various opinions about the program on the Internet, a lot of the people who so notoriously hate the program have neve ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Zingload.com and related programs.
Remove Zingload.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Zingload.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Zingload.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Zingload.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Zingload.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Zingload.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Zingload.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Zingload.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Zingload.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Zingload.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.