How Kaspersky Lab Works?
Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroying various threats. Furthermore, it also provides the best protection against new viruses, which means that if you have Kaspersky in your computer, zero-day malware is also not that scary. On top of this, the security tool does not mistake legitimate files for malware and vice versa. In the following report, we will tell you more about the performance, features, and help&support provided by Kaspersky anti-virus.
Kasersky is able to to detect the already known malware with 100% accuracy
As we already said, based on the results from tests conducted by AV-Teston, the performance of Kaspersky is superior to all the other performances. It is able to to detect the already known malware with 100% accuracy. During the test, this antivirus did not permit any new, zero-day malware enter the system as well. Moreover, this protection was provided without any influence on computer’s speed, which means that Kaspersky will not make your computer slower. This anti-malware proved that it is best at avoiding fake warnings too, which means that if a file is blocked, it is really malicious.
It is very important that an anti-virus would be able to detect all kinds of threats. Kaspersky is able to provide protection from many types of malware: viruses (copies itself onto files and starts making its own copies), rootkits (enters system’s deepest levels and takes control over the computer using administrator privileges), spyware (usually legal, but very annoying spying application), security exploits (uses system’s vulnerabilities), and screen lockers (locks the screen and demands that users pay a ransom, because of the supposedly illegal content in their computers). Furthermore, the latest version of this anti-virus also creates backup copies of your files, which can be used in case a ransomware infiltrates your PC.
Kaspersky Lab APT Predictions for 2015
Help and support is the only section where Kaspersky turned out to be lacking. While the standard support is available (installation, functionality, and configuration issues), any additional support is possible only if you pay for the premium package. However even this option is available only 12 per day on weekdays. Bearing in mind that some antiviruses provide 24/7 support systems, some user may see it as a big disadvantage.
All in all, this article should have proved that Kaspersky is certainly a very useful anti-spyware. If you look for the tool which will ensure your systems’ safety, then this anti-virus is definitely your top choice. Its one big disadvantage seems to the lack of availability 24/7. Otherwise it is a prime security tool that protects from all kinds of malware. If you decide to install this application, bellow you will find the list of all Kaspersky features and minimum requirements.
- Rapid reaction to new and emerging threats.
- Real-time protection against computer viruses, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, and more.
- Ensures the applications on your PC are safe.
- Dangerous Website Alerts.
- Optimized PC Performance.
If you wish to acquire this anti-virus, make sure that you system will be able to support Kaspersky.
- Approximately 480 MB free space on the hard drive
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM Drive (for installation via CD)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1 /Pro/Enterprise/update (32-bit or 64-bit**) .
- Microsoft® Windows 8 /Pro/Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**).
- Microsoft® Windows 7® Starter/Home Basic and Premium/Professional/Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit**).
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic and Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit**).
- CPU: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) / 64-bit (x64)
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
Download Link: Kaspersky