How to remove Advanced PC Care
Advanced PC Care is promoted as a system optimization tool that can help you improve your computer’s performance. The official page of the application, advancedpccare.com, states that the program is compatible with all Windows systems and that it can clean your registry, block annoying adverts, manage start up items, and more. You can download the trial version for free, however, you will have to pay €23.95 for the full version of the utility.
You should keep in mind that you will only be able to make use of all features of the tool after you purchase it. The free version will provide you only with the scanner. Based on the main site of the program, you may think that it is completely trustworthy. However, before you decide to spend your money on the application, you should know about its disadvantages. This article will discuss them in detail and help you make up your mind on whether you want to delete Advanced PC Care or not.
Should I delete Advanced PC Care?
The reason we classify Advanced PC Care as a potentially unwanted application is because it can be downloaded not only from its official page, but also come bundled with other freeware. This is never a good sign. The bundling method is used by various applications, because it makes it easy for them to enter your computer without your notice. If you do not remember installing Advanced PC Care, you most likely agreed to its addition during the installation of some other free software. We advise that you always be especially attentive when it comes to freeware installation and decline all optional offers that are presented to you during this process.
Another unwanted symptom associated with the application is that it can install ad-supported programs onto your PC. It has been linked to such adware as Couponarific and Cassiopesa. These programs will flood you with commercial data no matter which browser you use or where you go online. It is important to stay away from these ads, because some of them are fake. If you want to improve your online security level, you should uninstall Advanced PC Care along with the ad-supported apps without further delay.
How to remove Advanced PC Care?
The optimization tool cannot cause any harm to your system, however, unless you upgrade it, it also will not be of any use other than performing a system scan. There are more reliable programs that you can buy online, which is why we suggest that you terminate Advanced PC Care. You can do that manually or automatically. If you choose manual Advanced PC Care removal, you will have to uninstall the utility via Control Panel. Instructions below the article can help you with this process. Make sure that you also uninstall other unwanted applications. Alternative solution is to automatically remove Advanced PC Care. You can complete it by using the anti-malware tool presented on our age.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Advanced PC CareUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Advanced PC Care. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Advanced PC Care and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Advanced PC Care and related programs.
Remove Advanced PC Care from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Advanced PC Care from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Advanced PC Care from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Advanced PC Care from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Advanced PC Care or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Advanced PC Care from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Advanced PC Care from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Advanced PC Care from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Advanced PC Care from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Advanced PC Care and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.