Allsearch.ca Removal Guide
Allsearch.ca, also known as simply All Search, is a browser hijacker that mostly targets users living in Canada, however, it may affect computers located in other countries as well. The hijacker is promoted as a meta search engine, which can improve the way you search the Web. Unfortunately, it travels in free software bundles and often gets installed unnoticed by the user.
Once inside, the hijacker modifies your browser settings and causes other changes. If you do not find them helpful, you should delete Allsearch.ca from your browsers. If you do, you will be able to return your settings back to normal and eliminate other symptoms of the hijacker.
Allsearch.ca gets set as your home page and default search provider as soon as it takes over your browsers. Its main site actually looks more or less reliable. It contains a search box with such parameters as Web, Image, Video, News, Sports, Audio, Ebay, and More. It also presents you with various links that appear under the “Trending Search” title. Although the page itself may look legitimate, the search engine that it provides you with does not bring proper results. Some of your queries may be left completely unanswered, while others may contain lots of suspicious sponsored links. It is clear that you cannot search the Web with this tool. In order to go back to using your preferred search provider, you will have to terminate Allsearch.ca.
The low-quality search engine is not the only reason to remove Allsearch.ca. After the hijacker’s arrival, you are bound to notice an increased number of adverts appearing in your browsers. The ads will pop-up on your screen no matter which pages you choose to visit. It is important that you know that not all of them can be trusted. You may encounter misleading advertising content, clicking on which could result in serious issues including malware infections and money losses. To make sure that does not happen, you should avoid all ads until you eliminate the hijacker from your PC.
How to remove Allsearch.ca?
You can uninstall Allsearch.ca manually or automatically. If you choose manual Allsearch.ca removal option, you can follow the instructions below the article, which explain how you can uninstall the hijacker’s related program and fix your browser settings. Alternatively, you can eliminate Allsearch.ca with the help of the anti-malware tool presented on our page. The utility can scan your system and detect all unwanted components. It will delete Allsearch.ca along with other threats and keep your computer protected from various online infections in the future.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Allsearch.caUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Allsearch.ca. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Allsearch.ca and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Allsearch.ca and related programs.
Remove Allsearch.ca from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Allsearch.ca from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Allsearch.ca from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Allsearch.ca from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Allsearch.ca or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Allsearch.ca from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Allsearch.ca from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Allsearch.ca from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Allsearch.ca from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Allsearch.ca and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.