What is Bafapp.com?
Bafapp.com is a browser hijacker that spreads online together with other free software. Computer users usually install it by accident. It changes browser settings upon arrival and causes other unwanted disruptions. The hijacker is aimed at promoting its sponsors. That is how its developers make money. It does not matter which web browser you use, because the hijacker is compatible with all of them, so you will not be able to avoid experiencing its symptoms. There is no reason why you should hesitate to remove Bafapp.com from your browsers. This article can help you to complete this task.
How does Bafapp.com work?
The hijacker alters your home page and default search provider to Bafapp.com as soon as it gets installed. This page contains nothing but a search box and such search parameters as Web, Images, Video, and News. If you type in a term into the box, you will get results that consist mostly of sponsored links. This is not the best way to search the Internet. Moreover, advertising content will not be limited to just the results page. It will appear in the form of pop-ups, coupons, banners, and links on all of your visited sites. We urge you not to interact with the ads as they may be unsafe and lead you to corrupted pages. If you want to avoid having to deal with virtual scams, you should terminate Bafapp.com as soon as possible.
As it has already been mentioned, it is most likely that you acquired the hijacker accidentally. It travels attached to free third party software and usually gets installed when computer users skip through the installation wizard without paying attention to it. In order to avoid similar apps in the future, you should always be careful with the freeware you install and choose the Advanced mode, so that you can decline all additional offers with which it comes. As for now, we advise that you move on to Bafapp.com removal.
How to remove Bafapp.com?
Although it is possible to delete Bafapp.com manually, we recommend that you go with automatic removal instead. This is a better solution to your problem for several reasons. First, if you download the anti-malware tool from our page, it will perform a system scan and detect all potential threats that are present on your PC. It will then eliminate Bafapp.com along with them. Moreover, the security application also functions as a preventative measure, which means that it will shield your computer from other infections you may catch while surfing the Web. Still, if you decide to erase Bafapp.com manually, you can use the instructions presented below the article. If you follow them correctly, you should not have any difficulties with this removal option.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Bafapp.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Bafapp.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like Bafapp.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Bafapp.com and related programs.
Remove Bafapp.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Bafapp.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Bafapp.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Bafapp.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Bafapp.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Bafapp.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Bafapp.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Bafapp.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Bafapp.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Bafapp.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.