What is Bitcoinpay@india.com?
Bitcoinpay@india.com is a dangerous ransomware type of virus that seems to come from the Crysis ransomware family. It will encrypt your files and then demand that you pay a certain amount of money if you want to restore them. It uses complex encryption algorithms, which makes it very difficult to restore the files. In a lot of cases, decryption is practically impossible without the decryption key, which the criminals will try to sell you.
But keep an eye for a free decryptor because sometimes malware researchers can crack the ransomware and release a free tool to restore your files. If you’re thinking of paying whatever Bitcoinpay@india.com demands, we suggest you don’t. There is no guarantee that you will get your files back and you will just end up supporting criminals and their future projects. Instead of paying, we suggest you delete Bitcoinpay@india.com immediately.
How does Bitcoinpay@india.com work?
Spam email is usually the main cause of a ransomware infection. All you need to do is open a malicious spam email attachment and your computer is infected. This is why it’s very important to be careful when opening emails. You could happen upon an official looking email from supposedly a government organization, open the file attached because it seems important and the virus downloads onto your computer. That’s it. If you get an email from senders you do not know, always double check them and the contents online. Make sure that it is safe to open, even if it takes a bit of time.
Bitcoinpay@india.com can affect all sorts of files and it uses AES and RSA encryption algorithms to make your files unreadable. It will attach the .email@example.com file extension to all encrypted files so you will know which files have been affected. It will then launch a ransom note, which will encourage you to contact the developers of Bitcoinpay@india.com via email. If you do, you would be informed of how and how much to pay. The amount could depend on how important the files are. We don’t suggest you email or pay them. If you do, in the end, you are supporting their ‘business’ and bringing them thousands of dollars. You can also not be sure if Bitcoinpay@india.com will decrypt your files because they really don’t care if you get your files back. They could just take your money. Remove Bitcoinpay@india.com. You also need to invest in reliable backup if you want to avoid such unpleasant situations in the future. If you already have backup, you can restore the files from there. But you first need to remove Bitcoinpay@india.com from your computer.
In order to delete Bitcoinpay@india.com, you will need to use anti-malware software. If you do not have it, we suggest you obtain it. Manual Bitcoinpay@india.com removal is too complex for regular users so we cannot recommend it.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Bitcoinpay@india.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Bitcoinpay@india.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Bitcoinpay@india.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
WiperSoft Review Details WiperSoft (www.wipersoft.com) is a security tool that provides real-time security from potential threats. Nowadays, many users tend to download free software from the Intern ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Delete Bitcoinpay@india.com using Safe Mode with Networking.
Remove Bitcoinpay@india.com from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click on Start and select Shutdown.
- Choose Restart and click OK.
- Start tapping F8 when your PC starts loading.
- Under Advanced Boot Options, choose Safe Mode with Networking.
- Open your browser and download the anti-malware utility.
- Use the utility to remove Bitcoinpay@india.com
Remove Bitcoinpay@india.com from Windows 8/Windows 10
- On the Windows login screen, press the Power button.
- Tap and hold Shift and select Restart.
- Go to Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Start Settings.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking under Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.
- Open your web browser and download the malware remover.
- Use the software to delete Bitcoinpay@india.com
Step 2. Restore Your Files using System Restore
Delete Bitcoinpay@india.com from Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP
- Click Start and choose Shutdown.
- Select Restart and OK
- When your PC starts loading, press F8 repeatedly to open Advanced Boot Options
- Choose Command Prompt from the list.
- Type in cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and press Enter.
- Click Next in the new window and select the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next again and click Yes to begin the system restore.
Delete Bitcoinpay@india.com from Windows 8/Windows 10
- Click the Power button on the Windows login screen.
- Press and hold Shift and click Restart.
- Choose Troubleshoot and go to Advanced options.
- Select Command Prompt and click Restart.
- In Command Prompt, input cd restore and tap Enter.
- Type in rstrui.exe and tap Enter again.
- Click Next in the new System Restore window.
- Choose the restore point prior to the infection.
- Click Next and then click Yes to restore your system.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.