What is Boomle.com?
Boomle.com is promoted as a meta-search tool that allows you to use multiple search engines at the same time. Regardless of that, it still falls into the category of browser hijackers, because it can take over your browser and modify their settings without your permission. The goal of the hijacker’s developers is to make profit by promoting its sponsors. That is why it makes browser settings alterations and causes other unnecessary disruptions. If you wish to go back to uninterrupted online surfing, you will have to delete Boomle.com.
How does Boomle.com work?
The hijacker has most likely arrived onto your computer together with a potentially unwanted application through a software bundle. Freeware and shareware often come bundled with unwanted apps that are presented in their wizards as optional offers. When users skip through the installation, they agree to the offers automatically. You should not do that, because these offers are not beneficial to you. You can decline them by choosing the Advanced or Custom installation mode and paying attention to every step of the setup.
Once the hijacker gets installed, it starts by replacing your home page and default search provider in all of your browsers. These settings get switched to Boomle.com. The website presents you with a search box and links to “Top 10 Sites”, which include Facebook, Amazon, YouTube, Wikipedia, Ebay, and some other lesser-known pages. The Boomble search engine provides you with original results, however, they contain sponsored links. Advertising content appears on other websites that you visit as well. The hijacker may also cause redirects to its associated domains. You should know that the adverts are not endorsed by it and it holds no responsibility for what happens to you after you click on them. We recommend that you terminate Boomle.com and thus improve your online surfing security and quality.
How to remove Boomle.com?
You can eliminate Boomle.com from your browsers manually as it is not a malicious threat. Manual Boomle.com removal requires you to uninstall the application with which the hijacker arrived onto your PC and to restore you web browsers. In case you are not sure how to complete these tasks, you are welcome to use the instructions presented below the article. Alternatively, you can implement a malware removal tool and erase Boomle.com automatically. This is the more reliable solution, because it also allows you to get rid of other potential threats. Moreover, after you delete Boomle.com, the anti-malware tool, which you can download from our page, will help you keep your system protected from other Internet-based parasites.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove Boomle.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall Boomle.com. Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer threats like Boomle.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
Reimage Repair is a legitimate utility that can be used to remove virus damage from your computer thus improving its working ability. The application comes in two different versions: the full version, ...
Why You Need to Download Spyhunter 4? Every day malware becomes more and more powerful and sneaky. It evolves at unbelievable speed while hackers come up with new ways to avoid detection by security ...
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
Step 1. Uninstall Boomle.com and related programs.
Remove Boomle.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall Boomle.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete Boomle.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove Boomle.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for Boomle.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete Boomle.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase Boomle.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove Boomle.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall Boomle.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable Boomle.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
Incoming search terms:
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.