Dalesearch.com Removal Guide
Dalesearch.com is a browser hijacker that usually enters computers as a part of Dale Search Toolbar. You may have acquired this toolbar accidentally when you were installing free third party software. That is why it is classified as a potentially unwanted program. After the toolbar gets installed, you will start noticing various annoying symptoms.
The hijacker will alter your browser preferences, additional adverts will appear on various pages, your Internet connection will slow down, and so on. As there is no good reason for you to tolerate these inconveniences, we suggest that you delete Dalesearch.com along with Dale Search Toolbar as soon as you can.
Dale Search Toolbar is compatible with all major web browsers. It appears below the address bar and contains such links as Games, Facebook, Space Radio, and others. It also has a search box. If you see the toolbar in your browsers, you are bound to notice that their settings have been modified as well. The hijacker has replaced your home page and default search engine with Dalesearch.com. This page contains a search box and two adverts. One of the ads leads to a gaming site, while the other keeps changing every time you open your new home page. Keep in mind that this ad, which appears below the search box, is completely fake regardless of what it is attempting to promote.
Although the About us page of Dale Search states that the utility aims to provide “the ultimate online search experience”, that is simply not the case. If you make use of this search provider, you will be presented with results that are filled with sponsored ads and links. You will not be able to search the Web efficiently with it. Moreover, the hijacker will insert various pop-ups, coupons, hyperlinks, and other adverts into all sites that you visit. It will also cause redirects to unfamiliar sites in the middle of your surfing. You should terminate Dalesearch.com and thus eliminate all of these symptoms.
How to remove Dalesearch.com?
In order to eliminate Dalesearch.com from your browsers, you will first have to uninstall Dale Search Toolbar from your PC. You can complete both of these tasks manually or automatically. If you choose manual Dalesearch.com removal, you can follow the instructions that we have prepared below this article. If, on the other hand, you decide to delete Dalesearch.com automatically, you will have to download and install the anti-malware tool from our page. It will scan your system, detect all threats, and remove Dalesearch.com along with them. You will be able to go back to safe online surfing as the security utility will also provide you with real-time online protection.
Automated Removal Tools
Download Removal Toolto remove DaleSearch.comUse our recommended removal tool to uninstall DaleSearch.com. Trial version of SpyHunter provides detection of computer threats like DaleSearch.com and assists in its removal for FREE. You can delete detected registry entries, files and processes yourself or purchase a full version.
While the creators of MalwareBytes anti-malware have not been in this business for long time, they make up for it with their enthusiastic approach. Statistic from such websites like CNET shows that th ...
What is Bitdefender Antivirus Software? Bitdefender is an anti-virus application that provides advanced protection against Internet-based threats. You can choose between Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus, ...
How Kaspersky Lab Works? Without a doubt, Kaspersky is one of the top anti-viruses available at the moment. According to computer experts, the software is currently the best at locating and destroyin ...
Step 1. Uninstall DaleSearch.com and related programs.
Remove DaleSearch.com from Windows 8
Right-click in the lower left corner of the screen. Once Quick Access Menu shows up, select Control Panel choose Programs and Features and select to Uninstall a software.
Uninstall DaleSearch.com from Windows 7
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features → Uninstall a program.
Delete DaleSearch.com from Windows XP
Click Start → Settings → Control Panel. Locate and click → Add or Remove Programs.
Remove DaleSearch.com from Mac OS X
Click Go button at the top left of the screen and select Applications. Select applications folder and look for DaleSearch.com or any other suspicious software. Now right click on every of such entries and select Move to Trash, then right click the Trash icon and select Empty Trash.
Step 2. Delete DaleSearch.com from your browsers
Terminate the unwanted extensions from Internet Explorer
- Tap the Gear icon and go to Manage Add-ons.
- Pick Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all suspicious entries (other than Microsoft, Yahoo, Google, Oracle or Adobe)
- Leave the window.
Change Internet Explorer homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap the gear icon (menu) on the top right corner of your browser and click Internet Options.
- In General Tab remove malicious URL and enter preferable domain name. Press Apply to save changes.
Reset your browser
- Click the Gear icon and move to Internet Options.
- Open the Advanced tab and press Reset.
- Choose Delete personal settings and pick Reset one more time.
- Tap Close and leave your browser.
- If you were unable to reset your browsers, employ a reputable anti-malware and scan your entire computer with it.
Erase DaleSearch.com from Google Chrome
- Access menu (top right corner of the window) and pick Settings.
- Choose Extensions.
- Eliminate the suspicious extensions from the list by clicking the Trash bin next to them.
- If you are unsure which extensions to remove, you can disable them temporarily.
Reset Google Chrome homepage and default search engine if it was hijacker by virus
- Press on menu icon and click Settings.
- Look for the “Open a specific page” or “Set Pages” under “On start up” option and click on Set pages.
- In another window remove malicious search sites and enter the one that you want to use as your homepage.
- Under the Search section choose Manage Search engines. When in Search Engines..., remove malicious search websites. You should leave only Google or your preferred search name.
Reset your browser
- If the browser still does not work the way you prefer, you can reset its settings.
- Open menu and navigate to Settings.
- Press Reset button at the end of the page.
- Tap Reset button one more time in the confirmation box.
- If you cannot reset the settings, purchase a legitimate anti-malware and scan your PC.
Remove DaleSearch.com from Mozilla Firefox
- In the top right corner of the screen, press menu and choose Add-ons (or tap Ctrl+Shift+A simultaneously).
- Move to Extensions and Add-ons list and uninstall all suspicious and unknown entries.
Change Mozilla Firefox homepage if it was changed by virus:
- Tap on the menu (top right corner), choose Options.
- On General tab delete malicious URL and enter preferable website or click Restore to default.
- Press OK to save these changes.
Reset your browser
- Open the menu and tap Help button.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- Press Refresh Firefox.
- In the confirmation box, click Refresh Firefox once more.
- If you are unable to reset Mozilla Firefox, scan your entire computer with a trustworthy anti-malware.
Uninstall DaleSearch.com from Safari (Mac OS X)
- Access the menu.
- Pick Preferences.
- Go to the Extensions Tab.
- Tap the Uninstall button next to the undesirable DaleSearch.com and get rid of all the other unknown entries as well. If you are unsure whether the extension is reliable or not, simply uncheck the Enable box in order to disable it temporarily.
- Restart Safari.
Reset your browser
- Tap the menu icon and choose Reset Safari.
- Pick the options which you want to reset (often all of them are preselected) and press Reset.
- If you cannot reset the browser, scan your whole PC with an authentic malware removal software.
2-remove-virus.com is not sponsored, owned, affiliated, or linked to malware developers or distributors that are referenced in this article. The article does not promote or endorse any type of malware. We aim at providing useful information that will help computer users to detect and eliminate the unwanted malicious programs from their computers. This can be done manually by following the instructions presented in the article or automatically by implementing the suggested anti-malware tools.
The article is only meant to be used for educational purposes. If you follow the instructions given in the article, you agree to be contracted by the disclaimer. We do not guarantee that the artcile will present you with a solution that removes the malign threats completely. Malware changes constantly, which is why, in some cases, it may be difficult to clean the computer fully by using only the manual removal instructions.